Sneak Peek ;)

Celestina's P.O.V :

I woke up to the feeling of someone running there fingers through my hair, I took a deep breath filling my lungs with the sweet scented fresh air, my heart merried at the beautiful song the birds sung. The fingers on my hair is working magic on me, it is relaxing my tense muscles and I found myself melting at it's touch, it is sending sparks to my very being...

'Sparks??? No it can't be.!'

I opened my eyes to be attacked my the bright light on the outside world.

'Slowly Tiny, open them slowly', I hear a voice wisper to me and I obliged. I opened my eyes again find a pair of ocean blue eyes staring at me with so much love... a pair of eyes I have been in love with since the day I was born...

'Mikey!!"

*********************************************************************************
#########################################################################

Hi guys..
This is just a sneak peek to the next chapter, that chapter might take a little time, will try to publish it by the end of the week. Unexpected events in life is taking my time, as a result delaying my updates.. I apologise for all that...

Pls keep on supporting Fates Intertwined, I promise I won't drag this too much...

Thank you so much 😊☺

Love
AnnaBella