xlviii

[Unedited]

[Unedited]

Were you born to live or born to die?

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

"H-he will s-sell us."

I stared at the girl which was curled up against the wall with her hands tied. Her long, black hair, which was curled and styled perfectly, was falling over her face, blocking me from looking into her eyes. But I didn't have to look into them to see that she was scared, her trembling voice gave that away. My eyes averted to the other girls sitting next to her and my eyes widened when I was met with a pair of hazel ones that I seemed to recognise.

Loren.

She was the girl that had talked to me about Harry the night that he took me away from here. Yes, it was definitely her. Her appearance had changed lightly since the last time I saw her, her hair was no longer dark brown and curly as I remembered, instead it was cut and dyed a platinum blonde colour that flattered her golden brown skin.

Her cat-like eyes narrowed at me and she tilted her head to the side to get a better look of me. She tried to move and I thought she was going to stand up, but then I glanced down at her feet and saw that they were tied, too.

She huffed in annoyance.

"Thank God, you're finally awake!You have no idea how much I hate this man." she stated, gritting her teeth as she tried to free herself.

She didn't seem scared- no she was pissed. In fact it looked like she wanted to kill someone, that being Alexander.

"I know you." I said.

She stopped moving and looked at me, a smile forming on her lips.

"Everyone knows me, sweetheart." She replied.

I ignored her comment.

"You're Loren. What are you doing here?" I asked her curiously. I thought that she was one of the best Dolls, at least that's what Gizele had told me, so why was she here now, ready to be sold? I doubt Alexander would give away his money maker like that, without a good reason.

Loren laughed, shaking her head.

"Straight to the point, girl. I remember you, Angelina, you're that scared girl that was taken a few months ago by that psycho artist." She exclaimed. "I see you came back to us alive." I felt myself getting angry at her words, I didn't like her attitude. Not at all. If only she knew that Alexander was the one that murdered Nina she wouldn't be smiling. She could end up like her- we all could.