Chapter Twenty

A/N: CHAPTER TWENTY, WOOHOO! We've made the second big number. Going well so far? The story has hardly started yet, so hold on tight ;-)

-Sophia, xoxo

°°°°

My eyes fly open when I hit something cold and hard on my stomach, face planting onto what I guess to be the damned wooden floor.

"Shit!" I exclaim when sharp pain throbs from my lower stomach, rolling onto my back to gaze up at the barren ceiling with zombie-like groans. I hear shuffling of sheets and my eyes narrow into slits when Asher's messy bed hair pops into view as he leans over the edge of my side of the mattress with a lazy dimpled smile on his face. Seeing my current distress that expression quickly morphs into an annoying smirk.

"'Morning sunshine."

"What happened to buttercup?" I hiss and he chuckles.

"You just happen to look especially radiant this lovely morning."

"Shut up idiot. You kicked me out of bed and you know it."

"I'm not denying it."

"Arsehole."

"Touché." I groan at his chirpy tone and rise to my feet groggily, watching with satisfaction as a little glimpse of worry flashes behind Asher's arrogant smirk. A master plan forms in my mind as I collapse to my knees and hold onto my stomach, wheezing out with what I hope looks like monstrous pain. He's by my side in a flash. I don't really have time to admire his naked sculpted torso with those delicious abs, because I'm on a mission right now.

"Cami? Camilla? Buttercup, I'm so sorry, are you okay?" He rubs my back and when he leans down closer to my face to inspect my expression I let out a hysteric laugh.

"Oh-m-my-G-God, Asher!" I cry out between wheezes, and I let out a squeal when I'm flipped onto my back and a heavy body filled with lean muscle straddles me and pins me mercilessly to the ground.

"Buttercup? Who's the best?" He whispers in my ear, and for a moment I just stare at his eyes before my gaze drops to his kissable lips, catching us in a moment of pure passion. I don't even fully comprehend his words before he starts attacking me with horrible tickles in my sides.

"Asher! NO! STOP IT!" I scream between fits of laughter which mix with his own, and he continues his merciless assault before I finally crack."Y-YOU'RE TH-THE BEST ASH-ASHER!" He suddenly stops and flashes me a satisfied grin with a kiss on my cheek, before rolling off of me and onto his back beside me. I immediately miss our close proximity.

"Well that was fun."

"Shut up you idiot. Couldn't you just have woken me up like a normal person?"

"I did wake you up, and I'm far from normal baby."

"I meant with a freaking alarm clock dumbass."

"But that wouldn't have been fun now would it?"

"By the way," I tilt my head to look up at him sideways with a frown and an annoyed tone to match my expression, "What the hell were you doing in the bed?" He laughs and shakes his head.

"You don't trust me buttercup?"

"Answer the question."

"I slept on the floor, but my little stunt wouldn't have been possible down there would it?"

"Shut up shitface." Ooh, a new insult, how beautiful.

"The insults are really making me sad buttercup," he replies, his words dripping with sarcasm.