Names

Kiki's POV

        "Light! Stop running ahead, you know I'm not as fast," I call to him. He stops and smiles at me as I catch up to him. 

       "You're getting better at running, plus we both know this is the only exercise you get." he says.

        "True," I say.

        "And if we don't hurry we'll be late for school," he adds.

        "School doesn't even start for another half hour! We have no need to rush," I say.

        "It doesn't hurt to get to school early, though we should stop by a cafe and coffee shop because you, young lady, skipped dinner last night and breakfast this morning," Light says.

        "Fine." I say with a sigh. We head to a café a few blocks away from the school that has a lot of sweets, which I love.

 We went in and Light went off to sit at a booth. I went to stand in the short line. There was only one person in front of me and he was looking at the cakes. "I recommend the vanilla with cream cheese frosting," I say a bit quietly. He turns around to look at me. He stands slouched in a baggy white shirt and jeans with untied vans on, his black hair a mess and his black eyes staring into mine.

        "You do? I've never been here before," he says.

        "Yeah, it comes with strawberries on it too. I think they make it the best here," I say a bit shyly. I'm horrible with people.

        "Hm. You seem familiar, have we met before?" He asks.

        "No," I answer.

        "Interesting," he says and turns around and orders a slice of vanilla cake with cream cheese frosting with a strawberry and steps to the side so I can order.

        "Um, a small caramel Frappuccino and a blueberry muffin please," I say.

        "That will be 562.18 yen," she says and I pay. The guy who was in front of me has just gotten his cake and looks at me when I step to the side. (I don't have the yen symbol on my laptop)

        "Do you mind me asking your name?"  He asks.

        "I'm Kiki. You?" I ask.

        "My name is Ryuzaki. It was nice meeting you Kiki," Ryuzaki

        "It was nice meeting you too Ryuzaki. Maybe I'll see you around," I say with a smile and he nods. I get my drink and muffin and go sit with Light.

        "Who were you talking to?" He asks and I shrug.

        "Some nice goy named Ryuzaki," I say and take a sip of my Frappuccino.

        "You shouldn't talk to strangers Kiki," Light says.

        "Oh, calm down I just recommend what kind of cake is the best and that was pretty much it. He didn't seem like the type who gets out much though. You should have seen how pale he was, it was like he had never spent time out in the sun," I say.

        "Still," he says.

        "Fine, but you're way too over protective," I say.

        "I just want to make sure my little sister is okay," He says smiling.

        "Light I am three months younger. Three. Fucking . Months," I say.