2~Reject

I huffed in boredom. "The ShadowMoon pack has killed 50 of our members since last month!" former alpha Kaden shouted. "We must stop this! If we don't make a treaty or eliminate them, we'll be dead. Their alpha is a 23 year old monster!"

I rolled my eyes as older pack members nodded and murmured in agreement. Alpha Axel stood up, "We have more important things to deal with. It's been a year since Astrid Ferro went missing-"

  Gamma Logan bared his canines, "You mean ran away. All of you treated her like shit so she ran away. The rejection was the last straw."

  Axel snarled at Astrid's best friend. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up." 

  Logan's tortured blue eyes glared at Axel. "She was your mate, you were supposed to protect her, to love her."

  Axel was on the verge of shifting

  Axel was on the verge of shifting. "Don't talk to me about mates." he snarled.

  Logan smirked, "Don't be jealous because she loved me. It's your own fault."

  Everyone screamed when Axel shifted into his grey wolf. The wolf's yellow eyes fixated on Logan. He laughed, "What, are you gonna bite me? Come on puppy, hit me with your best shot."

    Axel launched himself at Logan, biting his shoulder

    Axel launched himself at Logan, biting his shoulder. Logan screamed in pain. His platinum hair was sticking up in every direction. His head was knocked against the ground as Axel tossed him out the window. I felt the shattered shrapnel graze my cheek. I winced when it sliced through skin. 

  Logan laughed, shifting into his pure white wolf. The wolf's blue eyes glittered maniacally. I heard that Logan had changed since Astrid left, but what happened to him?

 I heard that Logan had changed since Astrid left, but what happened to him?

  Logan launched himself at Axel. He tore off strips of skin off of Axel's back. I walked out of the room with the rest of the crowd gathering, clutching my cheek. I turned away when Axel whimpered in pain. Logan jumped on the grey wolf that was Axel. He bit his stomach, revealing pink flesh and blood. Axel howled loudly at the light blue sky. 

  Logan was going to jump on Axel for the final blow. "NO!" I screamed.

  Logan growled at me, diverting his attention. Axel took the chance and tore a chunk out of Logan's chest. The white wolf whined in pain. Axel tore at his leg, his face, anything he could reach. Logan's wolf squirmed in pain. 

  Jenna ran towards Logan, blocking him from Axel. "Stop, brother!" She screamed, tears streaming down her face. "Don't do this! You'll kill him!" 

  Axel's wolf snarled at his younger sister, but retreated into the thick, green woods. I looked at the bloody, almost dead, form of Logan Boyd. This is what happens to people who defy alphas. 

A/N: OMG Lucky Blue Smith <3 Baeeee. Those wolf gifs are amazing, am I right... or am I right? This chapter was really short, but I hope you enjoy it anyways! I updated twice today so I guess it's okay? Tomorrow there's a 50% probability of me not posting so I wanted to give you guys this chapter :D

What are your thoughts on Logan and Axel's fight? It would be a really big help if you guys could vote and comment! It motivates me to write! I'd also really appreciate it if you guys could share the story.- Ruby