Here! (edward elric x reader lemon)

Big authors note! I am writing another story and if you keep reading you'll find out what it is and where you can find it, and its an Ed x Reader, not a lemon. This right here contains HUGE spoilers for my other book and vise versa if you haven't read it yet, and might not have, but then again you might have. The point is, you've been warned!
You sat there waiting. It had been 2 weeks since Ed left for another mission. You had to stay behind because the stupid Colonel thought it was too dangerous.
"Who does this bastard think he is? I'm a state alchemist as well. I should have gotten to go!"

~flashback~
Two weeks prior:
"Hey Colonel. Hawkeye said you needed us?"
"Yeah. Fullmetal, I need you to investigate a town call Freedom's Progress. I hear some strange blood shed is happening over there."
"Sure, what time do we leave?"
Roy stood up and handed Ed two tickets.
"You will be leaving today." He sat back down at his desk.
"Hey, there are only two tickets, when there are three of us."
"(F/n) will not be going."
Your eyes widened up in shock.
"Huh!? Why not?!"
Roy gave you a stern look and frowned at your sudden outburst.
"Because, its too dangerous for you."
"Too dangerous for me?! I've been in worst situations! And you know it!"
Roy stood up and went in front of you and looked down at you.
"Exactly. And we can't have you doing worst things then you've already done. Think about it (f/n)!"
You look down at your feet and you stormed out the office. That colonel bastard always got on your nerves! Even though he had become a father to you after your parents and sister died, he was still an ass.
~Flashback end~
You sulked even more as you sat there looking at the clock, waiting for your runt. You and Ed met during a small inconvenience when Ed was sort of battling as certain Ishvalan.
A small giggle made its way to your lips, and you smiled at the memory.
~Flashback~
"HOHENHEIM'S SON! YOUR FATHER HAS SOMETHING OF MINE!"
~Flashback end~
"Damn, (f/n). Could you have been anymore demanding?" You muttered silently to yourself. After the whole encounter, you and the short alchemist started to become worst enemies. Always fighting with one another, trying to kill one another. You two just wanted to wish for the worst for the both of you. Or that's what it seemed to be. Sure in public you would judge him for his size, even though your like 2 inches smaller than him, he would still get mad. Slowly but surely though, you began to open up to him, and then, you fell in love with him. When you revealed your true power, you just wanted to wish for the worst, but Edward kept you strong and because of him, you began to master and find out who you are. Who are you? Well that's another story for another day. (Hehe, just read on quotev a story called An Alchemist Dream, and you'll find out. It has my same profile pic on it if you wanna read the story or find my account!)
But you were still bored!
"Damn it, I should have convinced Colonel to let me go."
You then hear a knock at your door of your room, and you go to open it.
When you did, there was a certain blond alchemist standing there.
"(F/n). Hey!" You look at the boy and immediately go to hug him.
"God damn it, Ed! I was so worried!" Even if you were bored, you were just as worried. Your short runt had gotten into a lot of trouble since meeting you.
"I know. I'm sorry. I should've called you." He smiled as he hugged you back.
"No its okay. I'm not Winry where I'm gonna hit you with a wrench." You smiled at him happily.
"Where's Al?" You questioned. Al was like a brother to you and you cared deeply for him, always worrying about the metallic boy. Your birthday was right in between Ed and Al's so you were technically older than Al, but he was still like an older brother for you.
Ed closed the door and shrugged, already hinting that Al must have ran off to find another kitten.
That boy.
"Well now that your back I can-" You were abruptly stopped with a pair of soft lips on yours, and you forgot what you were going to say easily.
You brought your arms up to Ed's neck and pulled in closer to you, deepening the kiss.
The runt grabbed your waist and lifted you up and threw you on the bed, where he proceeded to crawl on top of you.
He kissed you again, and at that point you knew what was happening. You wanted it to happen.
"Bet you weren't expecting this." He whispered silently in your ear. You blush slightly and look away, but Ed grabs your chin and kisses you again. He begins to grab you by your arms and puts them over your head, kissing you on your neck. You moan a bit when he reaches and bites down on your soft spot.
He tugs on your shirt and pulls it up, leaving you in your bra. With one hand and your back arching, Ed then is able to unhook your bra, leaving you half naked.
"Someone's excited." He smiled deviously, pointing out your erect nipples.
Ed grabs one of your breasts and starts sucking it and you let out a full moan, all while arching your back. Ed stops sucking your nipple, and goes down to your shorts and starts pulling them down, yet he leaves your panties on.
He starts rubbing your nether regions and you let out a full on moan.
"Ah~. Ed." He continues rubbing, and you pull him down for another heated kiss, and you feel him take off his jacket and shirt, leaving you to feel his well toned chest.
Ed starts kissing your neck again and starts going down, kissing your stomach in the process. He keeps going down until you feel something soft on your womanhood.
"Ah~! Edwar- AH!~" he continues to lick and bite down making your moans intensify.
"Ed!" The pleasure abruptly stops and you look at Ed in disappointment. You then see Ed remove his pants and you blush like crazy at the scene.
'Woah. That's huge! 8 inches at the most!'
"Someone's being naughty." He says seductively into your ear, and you grab his neck and kiss him again. Your tongues battle for dominance and just as you were about to win, Ed grabs your breast and starts playing with it a bit, and you gasp in surprise. Ed takes this chance to slip in his tongue and he feels around in your mouth, making you moan a bit as he bites down on your bottom lip.
'Damn it Ed.' You made sure to get back at him later.
He breaks the kiss and looks at you.
"Ready?" He asks, and you nod, making a weird 'mhm' sound.
Ed grabs you waist as he inserts himself into you. You whimper a bit in pain, but that whimper quickly turns into moans of pleasure.
"Ahhh~! Ed~"
Slowly but carefully he thrusts into you and starts pumping slowly.
You moan a bit more.
"Edward!" He grabs one of your breasts giving you double pleasure, but you still want more.
"Please, go faster." At those words Ed pumps faster.
"Edward!"
"Louder!" He commands, making you want more.
"Edward~!" He goes even faster, and little droplets of sweat start forming.
"Louder!"
"EDWARD!~" At this point Ed is ramming into you.
"DAMN IT! LOUDER (F/N)!"
"EDWARD ELRIC!~" You yell as you both reach you orgasm. Ed collapses on you and he rests his head on your chest, listening to your heartbeat.
You stroke his golden hair that was now out of its braid and spread across you.
"I'm glad your back."
"Me too." He says with a smile.
-----------------------
Alphonse went to Central and tried to find his brother. Mustang said that he might be in their room with (f/n).
The metallic boy opened the door rather quickly.
"Brother!" You sat up too quickly and hit your head straight on the wall, using the blanket to cover your chest.
"Alphonse Elric." You growl.
"Get your metallic ass out of the bed room before I make you." Al freezes and backs up slowly, taking the door with him.
"You Elric's never cease to amaze me." You say as you fall on your back, and you feel him grab your waist and he pulls you close.
"Whatever. I love you (f/n)."
You smile at your lover.
"I love you too, Edward."

So how was it. OK then so I will take requests and of you want, I'll make a an Al x reader lemon as well. Ur welcome. Cringy. Sayonara!