Epilogue

"Mommy!," My daughter Mia, mumbled out to me, her bright blue eyes gazing into mine.

She was only two years old but was as talkative and rambuctious as ever. Her long brown hair was scooped into a ponytail, which she covered with flowers from outside.

"Mia," I called back as she jumped into my arms. 

We now lived with Carrie who had a huge penthouse with four extra rooms. Jessica moved in before us after she had her son which she ironically named...Jeremy.

"Pretty," She muttered, as she held up my hand with hers, her tiny finger rolling over my tattoo. I smiled softly and kissed her forehead. "Where's daddy?" I ask her and she wobbles to her feet, as I notice her romper was tainted with dirt that she was playing in. She was a little tomboy, just like her father.

She grabbed my hand and led me inside the house and I saw Anthony standing over the counter, looking at the TV.

He looked older than when I first met him, his facial hair had grown in which he shaved every other day. His blue eyes matched his daughters and he still was my only obsession.

Mia's attention was completely distracted by her cousin Jeremy who was playing with blocks on the floor. 

"What's wrong baby? I ask him, as I stride over to him. He looks at me for a moment and smiles slowly, "They found him?" I whisper and Anthony nods.

"Dead," He adds. A weight suddenly lifts off of me. The fear of him getting to my daughter. Taking her from me. Or trying to harm us in any way, was over.

Jessica emerges through the bathroom door suddenly and looks over at us, "What?" She asks.

"David's dead," I say excitedly. I couldnt contain it. It was over. Not just for me...but for Anthony. The turmoil. The loss. Everything. 

"Really? How?" She asks, joining us with a wide grin. 

"He shot himself in the head and left a note confessing everything." Anthony informs us and I shiver for a moment. "The guilt must've gotten to him, " I mutter pressing my lips together. 

"Good riddens to the man too. Now we can finally leave this damn state without being scared." Jess whispers and turns around to lay on the couch next to her son. I look over at Anthony with hopeful eyes and he nods.

"So we can seriously leave?" I ask, excitement filling me and he smiles.

"I have a lot planned actually." Anthony says with a wide grin. "Oh yeah? Like what?" 

"Comment vous sentiriez-vous vivre à Paris?" He asks with a grin and I bite the corner of my lip and smile. For the last few years, he's been teaching me to speak fluent French. I could understand it now and I was liking what I was hearing.

"You want to move to Paris?" I ask with a light voice. "Yeah. We can bring Jess and Jeremy too." He offers and I turn to look over at my sister and I smile. "We aren't running though right?" I ask he shakes his head. "Of course not." Well then I'm ready." I say and he pulls away. "Wait, we have to do it properly." He adds and I eye him. "What do you mean?" I ask and I see Jess sit up. "Shh." Anthony warns her and moves towards the bedroom. "What's he planning?" I ask my sister and she just smirks at me. Suddenly Anthony appears from the bedroom again with his hand behind his back. "I planned to make this a little more romantic but," He pauses and drops down to one knee. "I can't do this without you. I just can't. I need you and only you for the rest of my days...and I need you as mine Ellie. Permanently. So...will you marry me?  Veux-tu m' epouser?" It's only out of his lips for about 3 seconds as he shows me the ring and I topple on top of him. Hearing, Jessica screech in the background as I press my lips all over Anthony's face, gazing into his blue eyes. "I'd be proud to marry you." I whisper and nod. "Oui," I add and he smiles and kisses my lip. "Thank you." He mumbles and I hear Mia behind me, and I lean over to scoop her in my arms, making her giggle. "Then we really will be a family." I whisper and I see Jessica come with Jeremy near us. "Did I hear we're moving to the city of love?" She asks and I nod. "Looks like I'll have to clean up on my French." She says and puts Jeremy on the ground where Mia walks over to him and plops next to him.

I look over at Anthony and run my hands through his hair, "Thank you for showing me my potiental." I whisper and he smiles. "Thank you for showing me love. And giving me a beautiful daughter." He whispers and I smile. 

"I promise, I'll always love you" I whisper and pull him into a short embrace. "Forever." He whispers and he kisses me, setting my body alive. And I look into his soft blue eyes as he stares back into mine.

Black to Blue.

~*~*~*~*~

The End...bout time...I needed this ended already so I probably will go and clean this chapter up eventually but I was just really eager to finish it. 

oh well

xoxoxo lots of love