Bonus Content: Cute

Okay, today I went to get a tattoo and then hang out with my friends so I didn't get home until very late and I just saw the votes. As some of you asked, here you have a short Will's POV regarding the latest chapter.

Oh, if some of you ask why I'm adding them to this book instead of the one of bonus content, is so more people have the chance to read these and to make the wait more bearable. Also, to keep you engaging with BLS.

Bel, xx

❅ ❅ ❅

William Stone's POV
Cute

"Oh God, she's so cute," I mumble, chuckling to himself and leaning forward, forehead resting against the cupboard as one hand covers my mouth. I can't even open my eyes, recalling all of Blanca's expressions.

She's like an open book, al of her emotions show in her face and it makes me addicted to tease her just to see what new expression she'll show me. Her feelings fluctuate across her face in different lights, making her look so cute and making me want to push her just a bit more. I have to admit my favourite is when she's too awestruck to even breathe, looking at me with those big brown eyes and her cheeks bright rosy.

Maybe I'm teasing her too much, but I can't help myself. 

The more I get to know her, the further I push my prejudices, the more I see her as just a girl. A cute, clumsy, silly, naïve, funny, kind, sweet, caring, clever, compassionate and strong girl.

I always thought Blanca was pretty, from even before I met her. But that was all she was, a pretty face without no soul and conscience. However, now that I know how wrong I was, I see Blanca in a new light. I realise now she's beautiful, like no other girl I've met before.

As I see her getting scared of a chicken, or screaming her lungs out when they all come at her, or getting all covered in mud to please and keep her promise to the kids, or when she plays with them, making them smile or teaching them something, the more beautiful I think she is.

I realise now I was so blind to the real person behind what I thought I knew about her. And now, for the first time, I believe Blanca can actually change the world. She has the power and good heart. I know now that she didn't harm the world or its people because she wanted or didn't care, it was just because she wasn't aware she could do better. But I know she can do better.

There's so much I want to tell her, to make her see the world needs her help, her consideration and she's capable of so much more.

But that's not all I want. I desire we get closer, that she trusts in me and forgets the first bad impressions, that she truly forgives me for being so cruel and narrow minded to her. I want her to lean on me and believe I'll really do my best to protect her.

I really want to do that. To keep her safe from anyone who wants to harm her ever again. I want to be there for her.

I stand straight again, squaring my shoulders and taking a deep breath. My smile comes back as I picture her, looking at me with shock when I was so close to her and recalling how I wanted to get even closer. Then I laugh at myself. "She has me wrapped around her little finger," I mumble, realising I sound like a boy falling in love. And I mostly likely am.