IMAGINE: Kili getting jealous

| IMAGINE for @chloejinx |

     "Y/N." Fili says, shyly, standing in front of you. You look up at him and smile.
     "Yes?" You ask. He takes out a single rose from behind his back.
     "I picked this for you." He says softly, holding it out to you.
     "Oh, Fili." You laugh softly, touched. You take the flower and sniff it. "Thank you, it's beautiful." You say. Fili kicks the dirt with his boot, head bowed.
     "Not as beautiful as you." He murmurs. You roll your lips, smiling. You glance at Kili who's sitting on the log across from you. His eyebrows are drawn angrily and a muscle in his jaw clenches.
     "Shouldn't you be getting firewood, Fili?" He asks his brother.
     "Oh, right." Fili says, before hurrying off. You chuckle and shake your head.
     You look around at the Company all so busy with making camp and you smile. Even though you're the only woman in the Company, the guys treat you with the utmost respect. You unroll your backpack and lay down on the ground.
     "Oh, here, Y/N, you shouldn't be laying on naught but a thin blanket for a bed!" Ori exclaims, grabbing his blanket. "You can have mine." He says.
     "Ori, that's so sweet of you, but I'm fine." You laugh. Despite your protest, he gives you his blanket, smiling. "Well, thank you." You say. Ori blushes deeply and inches away from you. You glance at Kili again who's silently fuming. You shrug, unable to keep yourself from grinning. Ori is the fifth Dwarf who has showed you his interest and attention. You're flattered, but the only Dwarf you have your eye on is Kili.

---

     You sit cross legged on the ground, finishing your stew. You set your bowl aside, watching as the Company noisily eats.
     "Y/N, are you still hungry?" Thorin asks. You shrug.
     "No, it's okay, I'm fine." You answer.
     "Here, you can have my bowl." He says, holding out his bowl. Your jaw drops and you slowly shake your head. Dwarves never give up their food. Ever.
     "Uh, no, I couldn't." You protest vehemently.
     "Are you su-" Thorin is about to ask when Kili stalks over to you.
     "I need to talk to you." He states, making no room for an argument. Kili grabs your arm and wrenches you up. You gasp and he drags you into the woods.
     "Kili, stop! You-you're hurting me!" You exclaim. Kili obeys and you stumble forward.
     "Sorry." He mumbles. You straighten and stare at him, your breath escaping past your lips.
     "What is it?" You ask. He paces in front of you.
     "I don't like how the Dwarves are all starving for your attention." He states.
     "Okay... so what do you want me to do about it then?" You ask, hands on your hips, irritated. "They're just being nice." You throw in. He looks at you.
     "That's what I thought! Until Thorin offered you his food. And that's when I knew. You're beautiful, Y/N. They want your attention." He says. You blush and look down. "But I won't have it." Kili says authoritatively. Your head snaps up and you stare at him.
     "You're not my guardian." You grit out.
     "Noo, Y/N, that's not what I mean." He insists.
     "Really? Then what did you mean?" You ask. Kili takes a deep breath and walks up to you.
     "I love you." He says, before grabbing your face and kissing you.
     You put your hand on Kili's chest and push him away from you, in complete shock. He breathes heavily and stares at you, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.
     "What's wrong?" He asks.
     "H-how come you didn't tell me?" You ask.
     "I just did." Kili says.
     "No, no, no. Before. Earlier." You correct. He shrugs.
     "I don't know. I was scared. I was nervous you were going to reject me." He answers. You laugh and step towards him.
     "No, you silly Dwarf, I love you too." You say, sniffing as tears fill your eyes. You wrap your arms around him and hug him tightly. You look up at him and kiss his grinning mouth, a smile of your own blooming.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!