41.

The droid came at me, I jumped over it and slashed it from behind. I saw 4 more coming at me from all directions. I blocked their blasts, and waited until the were close enough, then I spun and used my sabers to slice them at their necks.

They all dropped to the floor. I also dropped to my knee. I looked up, waiting for more to come. I was on the third to hardest level of the training room. It took me 4 weeks to get to this level, I knew today I would defeat it. I've dedicated these weeks to the Jedi.

Surely if I made it to the next level they'd have to let me in. The second hardest level was infamous for being the level only the Masters and Anakin would defeat. And the level I'm in right now was the one only Knights in action could defeat.

8 flying droids came, I had my sabers ready. I saw what I needed to do as 2 ground assassin droids came. I used my senses to focus on if the blasts would hit me as I ran at the Assassin Droid on the right. I used my sabers to deflect every blast, I did a flip over it and sliced the head. Before it fell, I jumped off it's shoulders and angled my sabers to smash the flying droids.

I deflected as many of the blasts that came at me. I used my training from the weeks before to bounce back some of the blasts back at 3 the flying droids. 3 flying droids were left and 1 Assassin droid.

I used the force to jump and smash two of them, landing on a ledge in the simulated room. I lost where the assassin droid was. I used one saber to block the blasts of the flying droid as it approached without looking. In a way this was the easiest, we were taught to deflect without our eyes as younglings. I saw the shiny top of a droid behind one of the blocks you could use to hid.

I knew what I wanted to do. I felt a door open behind me on the ledge. I took the moment between blasts to use both lightsabers cut up the threats legs. It was a battle droid. It fell forward and knocked one of my light sabers out of my hand. I needed two weapons to complete this task. But it wasnt over. I still had my one.

The assassin droid popped up from his hiding place and began shooting. I remembered what to do from a year ago back when I needed to jump out of a window. I clipped my lightsaber to my belt again and hopped on the flying droid. I used my force training to pull it with me towards the ground and both of us flew into the Assasin droid. Smashing the flying droid into it. To make sure the Assassin droid was dead I sliced the droids face. I used the force to grab my second lightsaber again. The room powered down.

I had completed it. I stood there catching my breath from all the action. I smiled proudly knowing how much my powers had grown. The level took me about an half an hour to complete, not a bad time as I had to wait in between droid waves. Which now in total I've defeated 100 droids in this level.

Master Windu came down from the viewing room.

"You did it!" He clapped slowly. I smiled, proud of myself.

"I did it! How many apprentices do you know that completed up to this level and learned a new lightsaber form in 4 weeks?" I laughed, he patted me on the back as he walked me out of the room.

"None in a very long time. But the move you did with the flying droid was risky. Don't get cocky, getting arrogant will get you killed no matter how much training you have." He said, "I will show the council at our next meeting. You will be a Jedi Knight, I promise."

"Thank you, Master." I smiled, wiping the sweat off.

"Now go relax, but be prepared for me to drag you out of bed tomorrow morning for meditation. You're not done until I say so." He dismissed me. I bowed then went to my room. It was late in the evening. I did my usual stroll in the garden.

This stroll was more excited than before. The council has to let me advance now. After all my studying in the library, my combat training, and meditation I've learned so much about the force. Surely I have to be knightly status.

I sat on a bench. I looked over to see younglings running around with their friends. I smiled at them. I remember being that age, I never exactly had any friends. I had one or two at times but no one ever stuck with me.

I saw a young boy around 10 or 11, across the pond. He sat on his own, from time to time when he thought no one was looking he'd try to move a rock. I watched a child pushed him to come with them but he refused going back to his rock.

He was quiet but he lacked focus. He reminded me of myself at his age. There was something about that boy that I liked. He had dedication. I decided then if I'm able to get a padawan he was the one I wanted.

I continued my stroll. Hanging onto my necklace. I haven't seen Anakin since he proposed. I missed him. I needed his advice in times like this. He had no idea about my race to be a knight. I wanted to run and tell him how I completed the 3rd hardest level of the training room. How I would soon begin work on the 2nd hardest. How hopefully we can both be Generals and finally guarantee a way to work together.

I went back to my tiny room, when I opened the door I saw the lights were on. I was confused, I left in the early morning for training, the lights were off then. I grabbed my lightsabers, ready to use them if needed as I entered the room.

The door shut behind me as I walked in slowly seeing as nothing had been touched, then I heard the sink in my bathroom run. I stood by the door and waited for the door to open. I didn't know who would be in my room at this time.

I pointed my lightsaber at the door. When the door opened I was surprised at who was there.

"Well, is that anyway to greet your fiancé?"