Chapter 15: Thot Like Behavior

He was talking to me as he held me tight then he turned his head. When he looked I looked as it was Terry looking on shocked at what he saw. For the simple fact that I was already in his arms and caught I didn't move. Chris was just holding me still as he looked at Terry a little shocked

Terry: What the he'll is this? Little brother and Chris what's going on here?

Chris: Nothing Terry! Go back in the house we coming now.

Terry: Nothing! You not about to have my baby brother acting like a thot Chris. I get that you two love each other but Mjay if this who you want fool with let Jason go. I'm not going let no nigga be calling you a thot cause you cheating.

Me: Terry your a little drunk and I'm not a that

Terry: you acting like one right now you laid up on a nigga that ain't your boyfriend. Chris said Terry watch your mouth now you getting disrespectful. Terry then said hey I'm drunk but sane! Chris you my brother and all but you should know better. Stop this now before someone get hurt. Yes I maybe drunk and Yes I've cheated in the past but that's why I can speak on it

Terry's Thoughts: Dang look at these two! I know it wasn't going be long before this happens again. They in love and this is the type of shit that happens when it's true love. We all see it and feel it only Mjay was in denial. It's cute to see them two though and I just want my little brother be happy but not like this but the right way.  Cheating isn't in Mjay's character but I guess when it's true love you don't care. I knew him and Jason we're headed for a road of destruction but I only could've been a supportive big brother.

Terry: Anyway you both grown so I ain't going say another word. Terry just smiled then he went back inside. I then got up out of Chris arms then I stand up and so did he. I leaned up against the wall then he came in front of me as he said you ok?

Me: Yea I'm good as he got closer to me like he was going kiss me. Then he said lets go inside and I was like what cause I had my eyes closed and lips puckered ready. I was a little shame as I started to laugh then we went inside. Everyone was still in there having a good time drinking. I sat down for a bit watching how Dion was cutting up with the frat boy and Nate was just kissing up with the girl from the party. Terry and Chris went in the kitchen away from everyone so I decided to go by the door to see what's going on with those two. I went to the kitchen door bracing my back to the wall on the side listening to the conversation.

Terry: My brother you know I love you but what are you doing right now.

Chris: what are you talking about Terry lay off that Bacardi oak heart.

Terry: you know what I'm talking about. He looked at Chris with this sure look. Then he said I'm talking about you and my little brother starting this affair.

Chris: it ain't no affair we haven't done anything but kiss. Listen to be honest I don't want fool with him while he with someone cause I don't want Jason get hurt. You know how much I love Mjay and how much I want be back in Kj,s life. I don't know, it's just like something started burning again since I came here today. I always knew I wanted him back but I never knew how much until a few hours ago. He started to cry then he said I miss him so much Terry,so much that this year have been torture without him. I'm going play things straight with Mjay and tell him he can't fool with me until he's single. That's Chris the grown man talking but I know he loves me but I don't want tangle up his feelings and make him and emotional wreck.

Terry: Aww after all these years I just have to say this! You too still cute with this gay shit and I know you too belong together. Daddy even ask me the other day if you and Mjay make up yet. Just let him come to you and just play it cool don't force it. My little brother got some things to iron out for himself but good thing is he still love you.