2.0

Yoongi's POV

I told Jimin I missed him but all he did was roll his eyes and stomp into his office.

Now it's the next day and he seems to be avoiding me.

As he was walking out of his office, I quickly grabbed his wrist, "Wh-what?" He stuttered.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" I asked, "You didn't say hi to me this morning nor did you give me any orders."

Jimin shrugged and looked away, "Jimin."

"I don't know." He said.

"You've missed me too, didn't you?" I smirked.

A tear fell down his cheek, "Shit. Let's talk about this later." He said, "And of course I missed you, you dumbass." He yanked his arm away and walked away.

I sighed then sat at my desk to continue my work. Of course I wanted to fall asleep and let the day slip by.

After work, Jimin almost left the office without speaking with me, but I stopped him, "You told me that you would talk to me about it."

We were in the lobby of the building, "Not right here." He paused a bit, "Meet me in my house. You still have the key I gave you, right?" With that, he walked out of the building.

So here I was unlocking his front door. I walked in and he was dressed in his normal clothes with his hair messed up.

I walked over to him and sat right next to him, "It's been a while since we could sit in this mansion alone." I said.

"I missed you too..." He spoke up, ignoring me.

My eyes widened, "Then why have you been ignoring me? We could start over."

"Because I'm scared. I'm scared you'll leave me again." Jimin's eyes started to tear up.

"I know what I did was a mistake... And I'm sorry, but I really never stopped loving you." I told him.

"If you never stopped loving me, why did you go have a child with someone? You knew exactly where I was so you could come back." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Because I wasn't planning on coming back. I wanted you to have a good life with your job and money. But when I saw you again, I couldn't let that happen. I want you back." I admitted.

Jimin's POV

I couldn't handle all this. I had no idea what to say. Do I tell him that I want him back too? Or is it too dangerous?

"Ok. I'll give you another chance." I said with a smiled.

I guess I really couldn't let him go.

Sorry it's so short~ school stuff~