3~Golden

That night I fixed my makeup and cleaned my small cut. I applied a small amount of mascara and eyeliner, along with concealer to hide blemishes and the small zit. I walked into the blindingly white room. I stared at the patched form of Logan. "You look like shit." I said.

  He groaned, "I could've... won.. if you..." He coughed, "Didn't distract.. m-me."

  I closed my eyes briefly, "I couldn't let you kill him."

  He sat up in his bed, "Why do you love him?!" he screamed, tugging at his bloodstained blonde hair

  He sat up in his bed, "Why do you love him?!" he screamed, tugging at his bloodstained blonde hair. "He's never been kind to you! He doesn't love you!"

  I laughed, "I'm well aware, His heart is stuck on Astrid. I'm the person he calls when he wants to fuck or do a quickie. I don't mean anything to him. I never will. But if I keep telling myself that he cares for me a little, that I'm doing the right thing, maybe one day I'll actually believe it."

  His blue eyes caught my brown ones, "Go find your mate. Your sister wasn't able to find happiness, maybe you can."

  I shook my head, "He won't want me either." I moved towards the bedside table. "I came to give you these." I put the yellow and white flowers on his bedside. The small, blue bear clung to the vase.

 The small, blue bear clung to the vase

  He smiled softly, "Thank you."

  I nodded quickly, walking out the door. I bumped into Jenna on the way out. She looked like a mess, her face was blotchy and red, along with messy hair. She hiccuped, "Is Logan in there?"

  I looked at the blue flowers in her hand, "Yeah." I said.

  She hurried into the room, closing the door behind her. I walked back to my small room at the back of the wooden pack house. I slumped down on the ugly purple twin bed. I snuggled under the covers and looked down at my crop top and shorts. I snuggled down farther and squeezed my eyes shut. I could feel every individual scar on my wrist. I could feel their burning weight. They stung as if I had just cut them. I curled into a ball and fell asleep, even though it was only six.

  Axel took a look at all of his friends' disgusted look and made his split second decision. "I, Axel Kingsley, reject you, Astrid Ferro."

  Astrid gasped out in pain. She struggled for breath and thrashed on the ground. She sobbed and screamed, and the only thing I did was close off the pack link because the pain radiating from her was too much. It was at that moment I realized I was selfish beyond belief. I turned away from her and exited the room. 

  Axel ran after me, "ARACELI!"

  I just kept running, never stop running. He pinned me against the wall and began kissing me roughly. My judgement clouded, and I kissed him back. He licked my lower lip and I granted him entrance. he moved his kisses down to my neck, sucking and biting. I moaned loudly, moving my hips onto his.

  He groaned, tugging at my hair. He brought my legs to wrap around the waist, and he carried me to his room. I forgot about Astrid, it was just me and the boy that I loved. He began pleasuring me as I moaned underneath him. He slipped on protection and thrust into me. 

  I lost myself to the pleasure and ecstasy, not even half comprehending my actions. "I love you." I moaned.

  Too bad he never loved me back.

  I decided to go for a run around the border. It was my turn for rounds anyways. I shifted into my dark gray wolf. I trotted into the thick woods, relishing in the snow crunching under my paws. My black ears perked up when I heard twigs snapping, but I dismissed the sound.

 My black ears perked up when I heard twigs snapping, but I dismissed the sound

  I jumped over fallen logs and howled at the moon. The black winter sky twinkled with stars. I ran to the edge of the border, circling around the large territory. I stopped to catch my breath for a second. I blinked away the sleepiness. 

  When I was little I was teased lightly because my wolf was so small. Most shifted werewolves were 3 times the size of a regular wolf. But, of course, I was the size of a normal wolf. Axel could pick me up by the scruff of my neck. 

  I ducked under branches and just ran as far as I could before I began to get tired. I felt the air around me change. Then it hit me.

  This was not ScarletMoon territory.

  Only too late did I realize the golden eyes staring at me. 

A/N: I do love a good cliff ;)

Don't forget to tell others about the story! Let's see if we can get to 100 reads by (Easter) Sunday, 3/27/16! If you do then I will do a double update on Sunday! Vomment like crazy!

P.S: Should I make a restricted book for the graphic scenes ;) Comment below and if most people say I should I'll definitely do it, its just that this story isn't rated mature so I don't want to get it deleted :)

S: Should I make a restricted book for the graphic scenes ;) Comment below and if most people say I should I'll definitely do it, its just that this story isn't rated mature so I don't want to get it deleted :)