Chapter 14 - If I can't have you NOBODY CAN.

Asia.

He was kissing all over me, making me feel so good. I don't know what he was doing to me but I haven't been touched, or loved like this in forever.

He had his body grinding against me while he rubbed, and touched all over me. All I could do was moan as my panties got soaked.

"Andre, we should stop the kids are here." I said. We were too busy in the moment that we forgot about them. I wouldn't want Harmony walking in on us. God forbid that.

"You right." He got off of me, and put his shirt, and his shorts back on, as I put my shirt on. He was smirking at me the whole time, as I then fixed my hair.

"We gonna get our time to finish." He said.

I chuckled. I don't even understand what we are doing. Are we in a relationship? I questioned myself.

"DADDDDDDYYYYYY!" I heard Harmony yell.

"YEAH!?"

"I can't find King!"

"WHAT!?" He instantly jumped up, and so did I, as we ran out the bedroom.

We went into the living room, and Harmony was balling her eyes out in tears on the floor. I picked her up, and wiped her face.

Andre searched the house for him calling his name, and I did too, but we could not find him after 10 minutes. He then came back in the room, and yelled at Harmony.

"Harmony what the fuck do you mean you can't find King?" Andre yelled.

"Don't talk to her like that, she is only four." I said sticking up for my baby. Yes, I do understand King is missing right now but it was The Nanny's job to watch the baby, not a four year old. 

He cut his eyes at me, as he went to search the house looking for King. I was just as worried about King as Andre was. But i'm not gonna let him yell at her like that when she is only four. And I refuse to let him blame this on her, cause that baby is his responsibility, and the fucking Nanny who is no where in sight. Maybe she has him. The thought of that made me mad. Or maybe he is hiding.

"Stop crying, he's probably somewhere hiding." I said trying to cheer her up. I sat her on top of the counter, as she continued to cry.

"This is not your fault."

"Yes it is. Daddy told me to watch him, and I didn't. I didn't want to take him to the potty with me." she said.

"Harmony, look at me.. There was an adult in here that should have been watching him besides us....The Nanny, Did you see her leave?" I asked her.

"Yes. She left after Ms. Lady left. I keep forgetting her name. The lady I don't like--

"Sapphire?"

"Yes. She came to see King, and that's when I went to the potty, and when I came back he wasn't on the couch anymoreee. I sat down, and kept watching The Wiggles. I didn't look for him. I'm sorry, and then the Nanny lady left." she said crying.

"Okay, we are gonna find him. Stop crying." I told her as I wiped her eyes. She sniffled, and wiped her eyes herself.

"ANDRE!"

"What!? Are you gonna beat me up some more? I try to discipline Harmony, and you just stick up for her, What's up with that? I looked all over this damn house, and I can't find him!" He asked he put both of his hands on his head, and took a deep breath.

"If you would CALM DOWN! maybe we could find him!" I yelled back.

"You want me to calm down, and my fucking one year old child is missing!?" He said still flipping stuff over in the house getting frustrated. I swear he can be so difficult sometimes.