64

dan let out a content sigh as phil's clammy hands grabbed his face and phil's warm mouth was placed against his. he could feel giant moths flapping in his stomach as phil pressed him against the wall, phil's lips desperately moulding with his.

phil's heart was beating faster than ever as dan sucked phil's lower lip between his. dan's large hands were spread out over the span of phil's hips and phil's fingers moved from dan's face to the back of his head, where he tangled his digits into dan's soft hair. dan's tongue was hot and his lips were soft as he kissed phil, with an emotion that phil could only describe as love.

phil had never been kissed like this, where his heart began healing and he could feel flowers blossoming inside him. he could feel the care and need with every swipe of dan's tongue along his and he could feel the heat overtaking the apartment.

"fuck," dan groaned against phil's lips, pulling the older boy closer and turning around to pin him against the wall. the kiss was heated and from gentle and soft had taken a turn to chaotic and hot. dan had been waiting so long for this day where he could taste phil's mouth, and it was just like dan had imagined, like cinnamon with a hint of mint. dan's fingers were digging into phil's skin at his hips, and phil's were busy tugging at dan's roots.

"i love you," dan breathed out, pulling away slightly and then placing another small kiss on phil's lips, resting his forehead against phil's damp fringe.

"i love you," phil sighed, and took a deep breath trying to slow down his rapid heart rate, and processing the fact that he had just kissed dan howell.

--
GUYS THIS IS AT 3k I AM SO WTF

dedicated to starryhowelllester bc new friend🙋🏻