FIVE

I laid in bed. It was 2:30 in the morning and dad and Bella had come home. My head was absolutely pounding. My stomach was also really upset. I had tears slowly running down my face thanks to my headache and stomachache.
I pulled back the blankets on my bed and walked into my bathroom looking for Advil. I grabbed the container out of the vanity to find it empty. I set it out so I could refill t and walked downstairs for some.
I was walking past Bella's room to the bathroom when I heard her window slide open. I tiptoed over to her door and cracked it open. Her window was defiantly open but she laid asleep in her bed. I looked springs her room to see Edward Cullen standing next to the open window.
I gasped stepping backwards still crying. My hand went to my mouth and I kept taking steps backwards, terrified. He put his finger up to his lips to tell me to shut up. He gracefully walked over to me and shut Bella's door. We now stood in the empty hallway together.
"What are you-" "shh," he hushed me. He pointed to the ceiling above to my room. I nodded and led the way to my room. "What are you doing in my sisters room?" I asked as soon as I closed the door. "What are you doing up at 2:39 in the morning?" He asked back.
"Getting Advil! Now answer my question." I demanded. "You know the whole blood lust thing?" He asked me. I nodded my head. I walked across the room and sat down on my bed. Edward joined me. "Well, your sisters blood has such a strong an pleasant scent to me. She's also my mate. You see your sisters blood, sometimes it's hard for me to be around. Yours is even harder. Your blood is a lot stronger than hers. Not only do you smell like her, but yours is the strongest. For all of us." He added.
"Do you want me to get you some Advil?" He asked. I nodded and thanked him. I climbed under the blankets and laid down. I started drifting off to sleep when I felt a cool hand on mine. I knew without opening my eyes it was Edward. He unwrapped my fingers, opening my hand to place the two pills in there. He rolled my fingers back up and patted my hand. I raised my hand to my mouth and dumped the pills in, without water, I swallowed them.

I sat up in my bed with a groan. I walked into my bathroom and started to get ready for the day. I found a surprise waiting for me, unfortunately. My period. I opened up my vanity to find I only had one tampon, and no pads left. "Shit-nuggets." I mumbled under my breath. I walked back into my bedroom after placing in the final tampon and throwing away the box. I got dressed in some grey sweatpants that said, Life's better in sweatpants on the front and #lazyday on the butt.

I put on a maroon sweatshirt kinda shirt that said Coffee on it and slipped on my black nikes for running. I put my hair up in a messy bun and made my way downstairs. Dad was sitting at the kitchen table. "Where ya going?" He asked. "Store," I mumbled. "Like that?" He asked me. I just gave him that look sayin, You know what's going on. "Oh... okay." He said taking the hint. "Well, good thing it's the weekend." He said trying to help. I just left the house.

I stood at the check out line, the lady was smiling at me. "That time of the month?" She asked looking at the items I have purchased. Coffee grounds, sad movies, popcorn, coke, chochlate bars, tampons, pads, iTunes gift cards, and books. I just moaned in response. I grabbed the three grocery bags and started to walk home.

I pulled out my cellphone on my journey home. "Jacob, I'm on my way home from the store. get over here as quick as you can." I said into the phone. "Hmm... Annual-once-a-month-shopping-trip ay. Let me guess, movie week?" He asked using our term for my period week. "Hell yeah." I said hanging up.