1. Evil love child of Simon Cowell and Honey Boo Boo

A/N-Please give this story a chance, i really want to try this out. i promise you, you won't regret it....i hope.... :) Please vote and comment!

My Hired Boyfriend:

            Taking her by the hand, he cups her face, staring at her like she was the crown jewel of his world.

            His handsome face is outlined by the moonlight and her lips part, staring up at him.

            "I love you," he says truthfully, the words drifting in the air between them. "I loved you the day I first saw you, I love you."

            And with that love confession, he pushes her against the tree, crashing his lips upon her, his fervent emotion evident in his urgent and passionate kiss.

            "Aw this is my favorite part," My best friend Addy sniffs, her 'my' sounding like a screech.

            I cringe, scooting the popcorn bucket closer to me as I stuff a handful in my mouth.

            Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

            I crunch my popcorn furiously, smacking my lips together as I grimace, the Mushy love movie in front of continuing to play.

            "I"-crunch- "love"-crunch- "you," the male actor says, peppering kisses on the girl's jaw.

            I snort.

            "Will you stop munching on that popcorn!!!" Addy screeches, leaping to her feet and grabbing a pillow before Thor slamming it onto my face.

            I have three words for you and it's not ILY. It's- that hurt like a biatch-

            Wait, maybe that's five words.

            Grunting, I flop onto my back, my face feeling sore. Picking up the bits of popcorn around me, I pout.

            "Did you have to bring the popcorn into this?" I whine, popping a kernel in my mouth.

            Shhh, she hisses, giving me the hand.

            Oh no you didn't I think, grabbing her hand and spitting my mish mashed collection of crunch popcorn in her palms.

            Chuckling like the evil love child of Simon Cowell and Honey Boo Boo, I watch as Addy looks curiously at her hand before recognizing what it was.

            Screaming, she flips of my bed, successfully smacking my dresser.

            Did I ever tell you Addy was a professional swimmer/ ninja/ summo wrestler?

            She had the lungs of nemo and was now screaming her head off, making my ears ring and all the windows shatter.

            Okay, so maybe the windows didn't shatter, but you get the point.

            "Hazel?!" My older brother Jeremy bellows, bursting through my door, in his SpongeBob boxers.

            I stare at my brother in horror as Addy chokes on her scream, gaping at my brother.

            "Clothe yourself!" I screech at Jer, lunging for Addy and quickly placing my hand over her eyes.

            Jeremy stares at me in bewilderment. "Why were you screaming?"