Chapter 8:

Pulling away from Beth, Daryl looks up at her and her hair is a mess from him gripping it so hard. They're both breathing heavy and something in him takes over, and he pushing her to the ground and tears her shirt from her. Laying over top of her, he kisses her chest and his one hand his on the ground holding him up and the other is moving over her sex in her jeans. She moans and starta messing with his zipping. Getting his pants down just enough to release his erection, Beth starts stroking him as hand slips down her pants and rubs her clit.

It's probably quiet a sit in the middle of the woods. It doesn't take long before he's in her and loosing himself. He's forgotten how great it feels. He's forgotten how powerful he feels as he takes over her body. Their rhythem is fast yet slow. Their pace is slow yet fast. Their bodys' connect in such a way that never happened with anyond else in the world. He can feel their body rising together. Their orgasms clinging to one another, only waiting for one of them to trigger the other.

As Beth moans and holds Daryl close to her chest and grips bis shoulders, she remembers her first time. She was 17 and her boyfriend Jimmy was pestering her about sex. When her father wasn't home one afternoon, they fled to the barn and ahe allowed him to deflower her. Jimmey wasn't as nearly as successful in making her feel amazing as Daryl is now. Jimmy only cared about himself in the long, which wasn't the only disappointment in any of her relationships. Zach, her most recent boyfriend at the age of 20 was the worst by far. He not only cared about his own pleasure, but abused Betg during and after it. He felt it made up for the micro-penis in his pants.

So feeling showered and engulfed in this successful act with Daryl, is the turning of the tides for her whole foundation of expectations?

"Shit....Daryl...Pull out....okay?" She breathlessly says as she builds closer to her resolve. Daryl grumbles in acknowledgement, but is finding it harder and harder to think straight as he's spiraling out of control in Beth's covetted sex. After she orgasms, she's waiting for Daryl to finish as she moans some more, and soon he kicks up the speed and pounds faster away in her. They both feel lost and taken from the commotion, but soon with a loud wholping grunt and forceful push, Daryl cums inside Beth amd her face goes ashen white.

"I'm sorry, Baby... I couldn't pull out...you just felt so good..."

"Oh my God! Are you fucking kidding me! Get off!" She pushes him off and sits up frustrated. As he pulls on his pants, he buckles them up and watches as Beth angrily tries to figure out what to do.

"Push it out."

"Excuse me? I wouldn't have to do that if you would have just fucking pulled out!!!" She throws a boot and it clips him in the eye causing a small cut by his temple.

"Sorry I haven't had pussy in months!"

"Well if you both aren't gay why are ya'll with each other!!" She blows up and Daryl shrinks into himself.

"What do you mean both?" Beth turns white and tries to think rationally.

"Well...um...isn't it obvious if Rick didn't like hav'n sex with you and you obviously still like women."

"Na- you said it like you know something else. Spill the beans." She shakes her head and tries to run, but Daryl whips her boot at the back of her knee causing her to trip. When she's on the ground, she tries to get back up, but Daryl grabs her by her under arms and pushes her up against a tree like she's a child. "Tell me or I'll leave ya out here."

"We had sex!"

"I know I was here too."

"No! Rick and I!! We had sex." She says and Daryl drops her hard to the ground. Sitting thete looking up at him, she feels terrible. It happened after you two got in a fight. I was just trying to make him feel less stressed with a shoulder massage and then he took it too far. It didn't feel right, but then...then it did. After that night with your date, he took me in his car...he kept saying it was right and okay...he said you'd understand. But I didn't feel that way. And the other day when I saw you...I knew this was the only way to get you both to understand that what you're doing is wrong. Messing with each other! I never meant to hurt you Daryl. And neither did Rick! It just...it just happened."

"So he's been fucking you this whole time!"

"Yes...that's not why he hired me though. I really am the nanny. I hate hurting you Daryl. I'll quit. I'll go back to my own hometown and never bother you or Rick again. Please...just...just don't stay angry at me." Thinking about everything, Daryl fumes until he realizes this could be fun.

"Nah. This is what you're doing. You and Rick like ta have fun- well we're going to too. His tiny dick wants to play- well we'll show him play."

"What does that even mean?"

"It means you are still gonna fuck him. And you're gonna fuck me too. He wants to act all high and mighty, well he's gonna learn who's Alpha around here." Daryl smizes and Beth breathes inwardly. Going over tk her, he hunkers down, sticks a finger inside her and pops the cum out of her sex and then tosses her close at her. "Welcome to the big leagues- you just got yourself into a shit load of trouble."