Chapter 18

{Tim POV}

We entered Emily's room to find that Damian, Dick and Jason were watching us the whole time. Damian was looking angry, Jason smirked at me and Dick smiled.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them and Jason chuckled.

"What were you doing with Emily on the roof?" Jason said smirking and Emily blushed like crazy. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she blushed more.

"Nahw my little bro is growing up!" Dick said and Emily chuckled.

"Drake if you are going to 'date' my sister I want you to know that if you hurt her I'll break every inch of your pathetic body." Damian said and I rolled my eyes.

"And know that she'll always will stay my angel." Jason said and Emily nodded. I let go of her and was about to kiss her on the lips but Dick pulled me away.

"Ho there lover boy, she needs to go to bed." Dick said and pointed at the time.

"Okay bye guys." I said and waved them goodbye. Damian pinched the bridge of his nose.

"With you Drake." He said and I looked at Emily. She raised her hands making a sorry pose.

"And you need to go patrolling with me tonight." Dick said and I sighed.

"Fine." I said and was about to kiss Emily again on the lips when I was pulled away again but this time by Jason.

"What, I can't even kiss her right now!?" I said and Emily chuckled. Jason gave me a 'don't you even dare' look and I sighed.

"Goodnight Emily." I said as I walked out of the room.

"Goodnight you guys." She said and I walked out of her room. I went down to the batcave and put my Red Robin uniform on.

"Tim." Bruce said and I knew what he was going to say next.

"I don't want you to date Emily." He said and I rolled  my eyes.

"Why scared that someone will find out our identity or scared that I'll break her heart?" I said and Dick looked at me pissed.

"Knock it off Tim!" He said and I crossed my arms. Bruce sighed.

"Just don't hurt her." Bruce said and I looked angry at him.

"After all these years of you raising me up you still don't trust me enough don't you? Let's just go." I said and went to the bikes to see Dick waiting there. We raced away and parked our motorcycles somewhere in Gotham. We were jumping from building to building knocking criminals out and I took a few punches too. We were sitting on one of the rooftops and were just looking into the city when Nightwing asked me something.

"What wrong? You normally never get punched by some thugs, not even once." He said and I sighed.

"I'm just a little carried away." I said and he didn't believe me.

"It's Bruce isn't it?" He said and I nodded.

"Why doesn't he trust me enough. He should know that I would never break someone's heart even if it had to mean that they would break mine." I said and he chuckled.

"You should see him when I was Robin. He then wasn't fully over the death of his parents had even trouble eating with me. I always used to eat alone or with Alfred." He said.

"Yeah I guess you're right." I said.

"And don't worry about me, Damian and Jason. We're just a little overprotective that's all." He said and I chuckled.

"You guys wouldn't even let me kiss her." I said and he chuckled too.

"Sorry bro but would you like it if I kissed Emily in front of you?" He said and I shook my head. We saw the sun come up and realised that we have been patrolling the whole night.