27. Spring Break

Indifferent to the sound of two tiny teenaged girls screaming, I hacked away at my computer, thinking up new diet opportunities for my blog, which is insanely popular now. I am thinking smoothies because summer will be here soon, it's already spring break after all and everyone is pulling out bathing suits and short shorts. Everyone loves a good smoothie.

Miranda and her friend Linet ran around the living room chasing each other with oranges for boobs. Miranda hasn't gotten the big boob gene...yet. I believe when she hits eighteen it will hit and it's going to hit hard. That's what happened to me and to my grandma and to my mom. Miranda should be reveling in flirty little tight shirts until the time comes to an end. I wish I would have known to enjoy it because once your boobs get past a C cup everything you wear that's tight starts to be seen as scandalous and risqué.

Linet rubbed her orange inflated boobs up against Miranda's arm and they started laughing, falling over each other. I never had friends in highschool and I didn't ever travel either. Miranda is living the life. Although I am glad that we are starting to have a relationship, I worry that the relationship only brewed because she likes all of the things I have. Guess I should take what I can get.

Tired, I ran a hand through my recently styled blonde hair. I got honey hued highlights. My stylist claimed it would make me look flirtier. I think it just makes me look like I'm going to be on a season of Baywatch. With a snort I looked at my car keys that are on the coffee table. I really should give Justin the car back and get my own car. I mean it's weird that I still drive it yet we aren't together anymore. I mentioned it to Milly but she said Justin doesn't give things for people to return it. If you don't want to hurt him anymore you'll keep the car.

Some part of me is confused by that. Wouldn't it hurt more to see the person you once cared about still riding around in something that you gave them? Frowning, I popped my head up at the sound of my phone ringing.

I looked over at it from my place on the couch and rolled my eyes. Jace has been calling me nonstop since spring break started and I've been letting the call go to voicemail each time. I have nothing to say to her and if something were really happening to her she could text me and say emergency. It's what we used to do so clearly it's not all that important. She probably just wants me back so I can cook and be made fun of by her shitty friends. I happen to like the real friends I have right now and do not have time to be her personal chef. She can stuff it in her stupid bed hair.

"...Come on, you know you want some of this tangy, citrus, and fruity lovin', dahling," Miranda teased with a Project Runway voice impersonation, chasing after Linet with her oranges for boobs in her hands. How she got them to stay in her shirt I don't know.

"Get away!" Linet screeched, barely even able to run for she is laughing so hard.

"Ladies, mind the furniture please," I reminded them as Miranda bumped into the island with her hip.

"Come play with us, Kasey!" she called out, her eyes alight with humor and hope.

"Not really interested in the game because I have actual melons for boobs. I'll pass." I raised an eyebrow.

Linet and Miranda took one look at each other and fell over laughing.

"M-melons for boobs!" Linet clutched her side with hysterics.

"I'm screaaaaaaammmmminnnnnggggggggg!" Miranda screamed laughing all the same.

Shaking my head, I let a smile slip onto my face. I miss being young and stupid. Actually I've been young and stupid for a long time and I used to be young and stupid with Milly and Charlotte. Now I'm never young and stupid. Now I'm just fucking stupid.