Chapter 17

I had went and got my first tattoo today, why you should ask? Well I had seriously considered the thought of what if I should indeed get kidnapped one of these days. I'm pretty sure the guys who may kidnapped aren't stupid and so they would actually dump my phone or any jewelry or such that I would be wearing that could be used to track me. So when Dominic and I were discussing things about Rostov and his possible plans to kidnapped me, I decided that they should get a tracking device plant within me temporarily in case of such emergency.

So I did in fact allowed them to insert a small tracking implant in the inside of my arm a couple days ago and because I may want to get it out later on, I went and got a small tattoo right at that area so I'll remember where exactly it was. It was a tattoo of a small butterfly with four little stars around it. In the middle of the bottom star was where the tracking implant was. I'm just hoping that Dad or Dominic didn't take advantage of this since I specifically did it in case of any emergency.

I was also spending tonight over at Gio's. He had picked me up and dropped me off at his penthouse suite and we had dinner but then he received a call shortly after dinner which he had to leave to go take care of some 'quick business'. He told me he'd be back soon but even after two hours he didn't get back. Apart of me kept wondering if something had happened to him, knowing that when he said 'business' he wasn't referring to hotel, night clubs or restaurant management. But on the other hand I tried not to think so negatively. I was intending on waiting up for him but I fell asleep.

I was awaken the very minute that Gio had came home but soon closed back my eyes after seeing that it was him. I was tired and not really in the mood to say anything to him. I heard Gio went straight to the bathroom them in heard the shower running. I must've dozed off shortly after because I was awaken by the bed slightly dipping as Gio crawled under the covers behind me putting his arm around my waist. I then heard him sighed as he brushed some of my hair off my face. I finally opened my eyes when I felt him slightly touching over the thin plaster that was covering the area of my arm that the tattoo was. I didn't tell him about it and I didn't think he noticed it this evening when he had picked me up or during dinner.

"Hey" I said sleepily turning my head to looked at him.

"Hi. Did I wake you?" Gio whispered. "Sorry".

"Its okay" I replied turning around fully to face him. "I was waiting up for you".

"Sorry, things took longer than I thought it would" Gio replied.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah its sorted" Gio replied.

"Oh" I replied.

He was shirtless and so my eyes then went to his bare shoulder as I recognized that it was the same area that I had touched and he winced weeks ago, he now had a some kind of tribal tattoo covering that area. I haven't seen him shirtless in a while so I didn't see this before until now.

"A tattoo? Was that why you winced the other day when I touched your shoulder?" I asked getting up to look more closely at the tattoo.

"Uh yeah" Gio replied.

"Why did you hide it from me? You said your shoulder was fine" I asked curiously.

"I wanted it to be a surprise when it was healed" Gio replied.

That was a silly excuse to me which just didn't seem to add up.

"I have something to show you too" I said to him.

"Really what?" Gio asked.

I sat up on the bed before slowly pulling the ends of the plaster on my arm up revealing the new butterfly tattoo.

"You got a tattoo? When did you get this?" Gio asked taking my hand looking at it.

"I got it this morning" I replied.

"I didn't know you were a fan of tattoo" Gio said to me.

"Me neither but I just felt like doing something crazy, and my brother knows the guy and had an appointment today so I went with him. I didn't even know what I wanted to get" I replied.

"Well the butterfly is totally you" Gio said to me. "So beautiful and innocent".

"I'm not so sure about all that" I blushed.

"Did you get a cut here before?" Gio asked looking at the area of the star where I had the tracking implant inserted.

"What? Where?" I asked pulling my hand from him then looking at it myself.

The small cut was slightly visible but I wasn't about to give away anything.

"Not that I know of. Oh its not a cut, its just a bit irritated from me rubbing it earlier" I lied covering back my arm with the plaster.

"Anyway, I haven't had much time with my little butterfly. So come here" Gio chuckled pulling me closer and on top of him then planting his lips on mine.