Chapter 24...

I slowly made my way up the stairs towards the bathroom, I walk through the door finding Harry in his boxers sitting on the edge of the filled bath.

He smiles noticing me, which I gladly return. I then walk inside closing the door behind me. He then stands biting down on his bottom lip as he makes his way over to me.

" are you going to strip for me baby?" He whispers making eye contact while he speaks. I smirk reaching for my pants which I slip down my legs flinging them to the corner of the room.

Harry watches me intently as I reach for my t shirt lifting it up and over my head, again throwing it. He groans staring down at me. I continue sliding my underwear down my legs then again to my bra. Now fully exposed to Harry.

I chuckle walking past him and into the hot water which was filled with bubble bath. He then soon joined me full exposed under the bubbles, the only thing that's comforting right now.

" are you still afraid of me darling?" He asks smiling at me, I shake my head answering,

" nope" I answer popping the p. he then chuckles grabbing hold of my waist.

" shouldn't have said that baby" he whispers under his breath pulling me straddling his naked body.

" HARRY! WE GOTTA GO NOW PERRIE SAYS SHE NOWS WHERE THE BITCH IS HIDING" I head Liam from out side the door, I huff moving off of Harry and under the water. Wetting my hair. Once I reach the surface I notice Harry staring down at me now fully clothed.

" Louis said he will be keeping an eye on you. Don't misbehave sweetheart" he says leaving a towel beside the bath. My eyes widen.