chapter 1

So the main "plot" or whatever you need to know is in the description. One more thing that I don't describe in this chapter is Chihiros appearance. It's really just the same as the movie but her being aged a little bit (long hair, more grown up face, taller, larger breasts obviously, ect.) But it's nothing too drastic or different from her original appearance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chihiro p.o.v.

I wake up to the sound of my mom yelling at me about getting up for school or something but I ignore it. I can't hear her word for word but I know it's something along those lines. My eyes flutter open and I can feel the warmth of Alexandrite, my cat, nestled near my stomach. She is all black and has emerald eyes, we call her Alex for short.

Figuring I need to get up and ready for school, I gently push her away and swing my legs over the edge of my bed. The cold air hit my exposed legs, causing me to shiver a bit because of me wearing shorts. I stumble to my light switch because my room is still dark due to it being 5:30 in the morning which is the way too early for any human to be up and moving.

Picking an outfit which consists of some regular black leggings and a loose v-neck white shirt, I add a long necklace with a black crystal on the end that reaches around my bellybutton. The jewl on the end is most likely fake but it looks nice.

As I make my way to the bathroom to continue getting ready, I smell coffee which immediately cheers me up as much as any human can be happy this early in the morning. As I pass my parents room, I hear my dad snoring and assume he has the day off so that's why he's not up early. Throwing my tangled hair up into a messy bun to do my daily routine, I grab the one and only pink hair tie that I got from the spirit world off of my wrist which is where I always keep it. It reminds me that there's still some place...someone...out there that I had been with one day of my life but I try not to dwell on it too much because I never know if it's true or not, after all, I was young and imaginative just like any other child.

I then begin to wash my face and moisturize it. Then I put on deodorant and brush my teeth, making sure I'm clean and hygienic. I had taken a shower last night so I was good for that. Morning showers weren't my thing so I took them the night before. Grabbing my makeup bag, I put on some light makeup, nothing too bold, just a natural look and then brushed out my hair, leaving it in its natural, wavy condition.

After finishing getting ready I head to the kitchen to grab some breakfast which consists of some strawberry pop-tarts and my french vanilla coffee. I notice that mom isn't in the kitchen so I assume she's warming the car up. Getting my shoes on, which are just a pair of old black sneakers, I swing my light blue backpack across my shoulder and take another drink from my coffee which I bring to school. I then grab my grey, black, and white poncho to maybe wear later and my keys I have on a lanyard then walk out the door, locking it behind me.

~

The bell rang, releasing the students from school. It's Friday and I'm so ready to do nothing related to work although I have one small assignment due on Monday for English. It's nothing too big though, just a worksheet.

I walk across the school to get to the front door because my 8th period class is all the way in the back of the building and I had to stop at my locker to put my jacket away anyways since I wasn't going to wear it. I then begin to walk home, leaving out of the schools front entrance and walking across the concrete to get to the sidewalk next to the main road and school parking lot.

Having some extra time due to it being friday, I take a way home I don't recognize just to get some fresh air. It may not lead me home but something tells me just to go with it, so why not.

I then come along a dirt path. Not knowing where exactly I am, I decide to walk the road anyways. If I end up lost I'll just ask someone I see nearby. This town isn't very big anyways, it'd be hard to get super lost.

Walking, I feel the air is warm but cool against my skin. The sound of nature rings in my ears like a loud silence. Birds are flying and chirping to eachother and the sound of my feet crunching the earth's soil beneath me. During this time of the year everything is so lively and new. The trees are full and green, the animals and bugs are buzzing with life, and the air is soft. Everything is healthy and perfect.

Lost in thought I come back to reality to see, in the distance, a stone in the middle of the path and an old building behind it that I don't necessarily recognize. A wave of nostalgia overcomes me but I can't point out the reason why.

Curiosity takes over so I continue to walk near the strange structures ahead of me. As I approach the statue, I see that it has a smiling face on it and whatever creature it is supposed to be representing is kinda chubby and round. Whatever it is, it's covered in moss and the dirt road I had been walking on had turned to a lush green grass and moss mixture which carried itself up the walls of the old building like ivy vines.

I examine the stone for a while and walk around it, looking at it from all angles when I turn around, looking down a large tunnel in the building I hadn't taken into account before. As I look down deeper into the tunnel I feel a slight breeze nudging me to go inside. My hair is blown gently in front of my chest and my clothes wave, making me feel weary of the situation.

This seems so familiar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A lil short and rushed but there's the first chapter.