1

I was laying on the floor of my concrete cell with heavy chains around my muzzle, blistering and permanently scarring it.

A thick, heavy metal collar was around my neck and chained to the wall. It was attached to the muzzle with another set of chains.

I could hear explosions and gunfire from outside my cell, which was completely dark.

I heard steps walking around the metal door to my cell.

I growled as loud as I could, which wasn't much due to my lack of water, but whoever it was heard.

I heard the familiar sound of someone grabbing the taser from the hook on my door before they opened it.

I hissed, moving to the corner as the light entered the darkness of my cell, temporarily blinding me.

"Oh my God," I heard the man say.

I shrank closer to the ground, growling through the chains letting my claws scrape on the floor as I paced the back wall of my prison.

The figure had a circular object that looked... interesting. He also had the taser from the hook outside the door. He pressed the button, causing electricity to spark at the end.

I growled loudly through the chains crouching so my entire body was pressed on the floor.

"I found a dinosaur," he said.

It confused me until I saw that he had one of those earpieces.

He closed the door again leaving me peacefully in the dark for the time being anyway.

I curled my tail around my body cautiously watching the door.
.
.
.
After few hours, I heard multiple pairs of footsteps coming to my door.

I growled louder than before and I shakily stood up, creeping to the middle of the back wall.

The door opened again and the man with the circular object was back, and he still had the taser.

He also had five other people with him.

He pressed the button on the taser like last time.

I hobbled over to the corner again hissing through the chains.

A figure with a glowing face and triangle in his chest stepped forward, I growled. Launching myself at him only to be choked by the chain around my neck and collar.

I made a pained sound before weakly tugging at the chains. Making a depressed sigh and laying back on the floor where I usually was.

A smaller, more feminine figure took out what I knew was a gun, loading it before aiming it at me, "Fury would want to see this," she said before firing the weapon.

It landed in my neck. I screeched loudly through the chains and start tugging at the chains more. I started to feel drowsy.

I panicked as she fired two more shots, both hitting my neck.

I made another shriek before my vision started to blur and I had to sit down.

I kept trying to fight it until my neck couldn't hold my head and I was forced to lay down.

I whimpered before my vision clouded completely and I fell asleep.