Chapter 2 :What the fuck

Sam cuts off the engine of the car and looks at me. I just stare out the window.

"What's wrong?" He huffs. I turn to look at him.

"You outted me to my parents!"

"Yeah so?"

"I didn't want to come out to them yet!" I clenchedy fists. I rip open the door and run into our apartment. I slam the door behind me and run into my room. I lay on my bed and just stare up at my ceiling. I grab one of my pillows and scream into it.

There was a knock at my door then Sam popped up into my room.

"Are you mad at me?" He sits down on the edge of my bed.

"It's not so much that but I just wasn't ready. You know?" I sit up and cross my legs under me.

"I thought you were ready. You told me last night so why couldn't you tell your parents?" I thought about that.

"B-because I wanted to be with someone when I did it. He could tell me I could do it, hold my hand, kiss me-" I trail off and start fiddling with my thumbs.

"Maybe I can be that guy." Sam grabs my chin and pulls me closer. His lips touch mine and I freeze. He moves his soft lips against mine. I don't kiss back at first but then I do. I grab his shirt collar and breath him in. Wait I'm kissing my best friend! I push him away and bring my knees to my chest.

"But your not g-gay." I shake my head and grip my legs harder.

"Chris, I don't know what to do. I have these things going around in my head and they told me to kiss you. I liked it." My eyes widen. He liked it. Who am I kidding I loved it.

"Can you do it again?" I ask feeling my cheecks burn up. He smiles.

"Yeah. Come here." He pats the spot next to him. I sit next to him and bite my bottom lip. He leaned in and slowly pushed his lips onto mine again. He moved them slowly and gently. It felt good. Then his tongue made it's way into my mouth. I moam and play with his tongue. I take his bottom lip between my teeth and pull away.

"What are we doing?" I ask as I kiss him again.

"I don't know" he says as he does the same.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I updated for a friend. So there you go. It's short I know but I like where I left it.