CHAPTER ELEVEN

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

Last night sleep seemed like an alien expression.

I was excited to meet my son's for the second time! I had planned on visiting them at their school, now that I know where they attend their pre-school. I'll make sure to visit them everyday and establish a father son bond with them, since I'll be here for a long time, I would like to familiarise with my children.

Meeting them yesterday made me feel proud of being a father to such adorable and well mannered kids. Paisley surely has raised them with love, care and attention. It does not come as a surprise to me, because she herself is very well mannered, patient and loving. Anyone who knows her whether in a personal capacity or not is aware of this fact.

Right now it was 7:30 in the morning and I was ready to leave.

I took the elevator and went down to the lobby of the hotel, reaching I hurriedly took the car and drove off to my children's school.

In next 20 minutes, I reached the building that read "Blooming Flowers".

As I entered the building, my gaze fell on the parents droping off their kids. I felt a longing in my heart, even I could come and drop Noah and Ryder like this. Setting my thoughts aside I tried to locate the school office. After a couple of mintues of useless walking I decided to ask for help. I saw the back of a woman and walked in her direction.

"Excuse me, madam?" I said causing her to turn around.

"Yes? How can help you, sir? She asked politely.

"Well could you please tell me the way to the main office? I can't seem to find it." I told her.

"Sure! Just walk straight and take the second left. It's right there." She guided me.

"Thank you, Madam." I said.

"No problem!" She replied.

I just smiled politely at her and followed her directions.

I reached the office and saw an old lady sitting behind the desk busy reading a file. I knocked on the door to catch her attention, she looked up from what she was reading and asked me to come in.

"Goodmorning Ma'am." I said.

"Morning! What can I help you with?" She asked.

"I am Kyle Redmond, I am here to meet Ryder and Noah Redmond. Could I please?" I asked her, as the excitement to meet my children heighten to it's highest notch.

"Just let me check. There are alot if kids, it's difficult to remember each one by name." She said pushing the glasses up her nose.

After going through her records on the computer she looked up at me confused.

"There are no Ryder and Noah Redmond in this school. Instead we have Ryder and Noah Smith." She said looking at me with suspicion.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. She even changed my children's lastname. Paisley has gone way too far!

First she keeps me and my kids away from each other, then she keeps my existance a secret to them and now this. It's just too f*cking much!

"Well ma'am, I am sure this a result of a misunderstanding. I would like me meet the boys. I am my their father." I told her with irritation.

"Well sir, you cannot meet the kids just like that. You aren't even registered here as their father. I can't allow you to, it's against our security rules." She said in an annoyed tone. The sudden change in her attitude showed she wanted me to leave right away.