(2)Kiss and more...

Juvia's POV:

Juvia started walking upstairs to a roof top where Gray-sama is. Juvia is sorry Gray-sama but nobody can't know what Juvia truly is. Jubia needs to be badass. Sorry...... tear escaped Juvia's eyes. Juvia wiped it away. Juvia opened the door of a roof top to see Gray-sama hugging he's knees and head down. Juvia shuted door closed making Gray-sama jump and look Juvia's way. Gray-sama started to shake. Gray-sama had calmed face but tears escaped he's eyes. Juvia walked to in front of Gray-sama. He... he didn't get scared. He was looking at Juvia with puppy eyes. Juvia is glad Gray-sama isn't scared of Juvia... "Why are you staring at me like that?!" "Im sorry...."Gray-sama said looking other way. "Tsk." Juvia pulled Gray-sama's chin up so Juvia was looking in Gray-sama's eyes. Gray-sama blushed. Juvia took off Gray-sama's glasses and kissed Gray-sama. At first Gray-sama was suprised but then he kissed Juvia back.Juvia sitted on Gray-sama's lap.Juvia then putted her arms around Gray-sama's neck and Gray-sama putted he's arms around Juvia's wrist.Gray-sama's lips were soft and warm. Juvia licked Gray-sama's bottom lip asking for etrance. Gray-sama opened he's mouth and letted Juvia's tongue explore he's mouth after Juvia explored he's mouth it was Gray-sama's turn. Gray-sama explored Juvia's mouth making her moan. After exploring mouthe's our tongue's danced together. After couple of minutes we pulled back. Gray-sama was breathing heavily. "Well you are a great kisser for shy boy." Gray-sama was blushing like tomato. Juvia gave Gray-sama he's glasses and he took them. Juvia got up and quickly kissed he's lips. "Oi idiot you will be late for class if you don't hurry up." Juvia said.

Gray's POV:

She... she kissed me...was that a dream? She packed me on a lips and said."Oi idiot you will be late for class if you don't hurry up." I putted my glasses on and got up. I was walking to my class and then i touched my lips. My crush just kissed me.....I got in a classroom and sitted on my seat.

I got in a classroom and sitted on my seat

(A/N:Gray's glasses.)

-TIME SKIP END OF THE SCHOOL-

*RINGGG* School bell ringed. "And don't forget to do homework." Happy-sensei said. I walked out of the school hearing whispers about me but i ignored it. As i was walking home i was pulled in a dark hallway. Some guys started to punch me.I closed my eyes. But then... "OI WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHER F*CKERS." I heard familiar voice and i opened my eyes to see Juvia-sama. She beated them all. "Tsk so weak..." She then face me."A-arigato for saving me if i could do anything..." I said."Yeah yeah np and yes you can." She pulled my chin up facing her. I blushed. "Be my slave."