chapter 46

Nick's P.O.V

once i found out that Savanah was pregnant with my kid i was so happy. but every time we go out i see all these guy looking at her. i know when someone has this glow to them but i don't want them to look at my wife like that. so every time i see someone look at her like that i glare at them and pull her to me. 

Savanah doesn't know what effect on guys she has. so when she sees me glaring at people she calms me down. but i get angry again when i see them still looking at her. i had a feeling i would have to keep her in the apartment the whole time she was pregnant, but when i told her that she got mad so that was out of the equation.

when we found out that the baby was going to be a boy i was happy but i wanted a girl so i could spoil her. but with a boy i could teach him a sport and he will be the heir of my company. Savanah wants him to play sports so she could help him. she played soccer when she was a kid so she wants him to get into it. 

she's showing and i'm so happy because that means it's closer for the baby to come out

she's showing and i'm so happy because that means it's closer for the baby to come out. i like to rub her stomach every time i have the chance. when i had felt the baby kick i was so shocked i thought the baby didn't like me touching it.

Savanah laughed and told me that it was just the baby kicking that its normal. i relax and put my hand back on her stomach encouraging the baby to kick again. and when it did i looked up at Savanah and saw that she was already looking at me with a look on her face that showed love. i smiled at her and got up and kissed her. i pulled her to me softly so i don't hurt the baby.

when i pulled away i rested my head on hers. we were both trying to catch our breaths. we were smiling and my eyes were showed how much i love this girl in my arms. we pulled away from each other and sat down on the couch.

i sat her down in front of me and pulled her into me. she snuggled into me and i saw that her eyes were starting to close. i let her sleep while i was watching tv. but after a while i started to feel tired and i couldn't keep my eyes open so when my eyes closed i was out.

i started to wake up when i felt someone's fingers roaming around my face. i tried to keep still so she won't know that i was awake but it was tickling me. my lips betrayed me and smiled i opened my eyes and saw that Savanahs face was close to mine. i noticed that she turned around so shes facing me now. 

"babe that tickled" i murmured

"sorry but i couldn't resist" she said

i smiled and hugged her still tired. i put my head in between her head and shoulder. i closed my eyes and took a long breath and relaxed. with her rubbing my back i was starting to go back to sleep. i tightened my hold on her and fell back asleep. 

Savanah's P.O.V

when i felt him go back asleep i smiled and played with his hair. i looked around the room and saw that the tv was still on so i turned my head to watch it cause i can't move my body cause of Nick. i reached for the remote that was beside me and saw that the voice was on. 

this season they have really good singers. i personally think that Christina's team might win but also maybe Adam's i don't know they both have good teams. when a commercial came on i turned to Nick again and he seems to be in a deep sleep. he is really tired i can't blame him because my cravings kept waking him up, i feel bad.

after the voice was done i had to go to the restroom but i didn't want to wake Nick up. i tried to slowly get out of his arms. even when he's asleep he has a tight grip on me. after about five minutes i finally got out of his grip and went to the restroom. after i finished my business i went back to the living room.

i saw that Nick was reaching for something and when i got closer it was like he knew where i was because once i was next to him he grabbed me and pulled me to him. i laughed and rested my head on his chest. i was starting to get tired myself so i closed my eyes and right before i feel asleep i felt him kiss my head whispering "i love you so much" and with that i fell asleep.