Q&A

you asked and I answered.

@VicBenitez asked: If you could see anyone in concert who would it be and why? It would probably be Panic! at the Disco because aside from his incredible sexiness, Brendon Urie is incredibly talented and I love the vibe of his concerts!

@Lizzie-Samuels asked: Did you base Lexi on yourself? Aka her fav colour is pink, is that yours and so on? I did to an extent because I have very little experience with fiction writing, so sometimes it's easier to insert slivers of yourself into the characters. For example, the scenarios are hard enough to write by themselves but when you drop characters into them, it helps to keep character consistency if you have them react in a predictable way (like how you or someone you know well would act). However, sometimes Lexi does things that I would never do and vice versa! Other than that, we're pretty similar.

@MaryTheNoodle asked: What kinks do you have? I'm into DDLG, mild BDSM, teacherxstudent (yes I am disgusting) and roleplay!

@KayleighOuellette asked: Do you have fun writing this book? Or just writing in general? I do have fun writing, especially satire and pieces that have to do with history. I also like writing this book, but not when people are hella rude when asking for updates. I'm all for nice comments about updates, but I have a hard time writing chapters when it seems like it's for bitchy readers.

@hisprincess6813 asked: Explain your favorite color and why without saying the name. My favorite color is deeper than a dark green, solemn and gay, the hue of new frontiers and well-known spots, luring men to their deaths in its "wine-dark" depths. I love this color because of its quasi-rebellious nature and because it reminds me of my favorite places.

@KittyCatForDays asked: What made you write this book? Honestly, I was bored one day and I decided to combine two of my kinks, teacherxstudent and DDLG, in a story! It was originally intended to have more of a teacherxstudent element but that clearly went out the window.

@winterfullbustee asked: How can you feel good writing a book like this...how do you do it? Like not having people make fun of you? It's pretty easy, actually. No one in my "real life" knows about this and I use a pseudonym, so really the only shit I take about this book is from angry readers!

@FreakingRoyal asked: What is your connection to the characters and how did you come up with the plot? As I said before, Lexi and I share many qualities and Rachel and Colin seemed to be the perfect foils to her somewhat introversion. The plot was something that I came up with after several false starts and a lot of time spent thinking in the shower tbh.

@callie-star asked: How did you figure out you wanted to make the book DDLG? I kind of wanted a re-do of Just a Baby because let's be real that book was complete shit so I was just kind of like "hey I'll do another DDLG book and hope it doesn't fall to shit again haha"

@puredirectionar asked: Does the character Lexi represent you and the other characters the people around you? Again, Lexi and I are similar but not interchangeable and Rachel's character was born from the need of a foil. Colin, however, is based on a real person whom I know and had a childhood crush on but never seems to be in America anymore for some reason, so Colin is pretty much his somewhat over-idealized version.

@puredirectionar asked: How old are you, have you had your 1st kiss (mention if you've gone further), current relationship status? I am 15 years old, I have had my first kiss but have not gone further, and I am quite single but crushing!

@puredirectionar asked: Favorite outfit? Favorite brand? I really like sweatpants, but my favorite outfit in my wardrobe is a really cheeky lacy black romper. I don't have a favorite brand, but if it comes from Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, or Papaya, I probably like it.