Fraternity

"Yes?" His deep voice growls. It's so deep, so velvety. I can feel myself getting aroused. Aroused in ways I've never felt before.

"I was told to come and speak to you about my keys." My voice is deep but the slight shake to it gives away my nerves. I can only be thankful my voice didn't break.

He pauses for a second, his eyes gleaming over my body and if I was naive, I'd believe he was admiring me. But a man like him, so commanding, so powerful, he wouldn't look twice towards me. He digs into his pocket, a small set of keys emerges from them as he dangles them towards me. Why would he have my keys?

As my hand moves forward, I brush the soft skin of his fingers and that tingling sensation overwhelms my body once more, but more intense than the last. My eyes shoot to meet his and I'm almost certain the smallest moan left my lips. It was small, so under my breath, I would bet my life nobody heard, but his eyes, god those eyes, they were devious, like he was trying to tell me he heard. I wanted to flush with embarrassment, how could such small contact make me act in such a way?

"Thanks" I mutter. It felt like my voice was laced with arousal. I felt like I was waving a huge flag that screamed I want you.

I turn on my heel, walking towards my bags, I can feel his gaze across my body, it's like I could feel the warmth from it dance across my skin. My heart is throbbing, I can feel myself pressing against my joggers and I know if anyone was to look they would see just how aroused Alpha Slater made me feel.

~

WARNING ⚠️ : Hello, for those of which may need this, this book is strictly written for users who are 18+. This is rated mature and I would absolutely not recommend this book be read by anyone who is underaged, that is not the audience this book is aimed at.

For the adults reading this book, some of the details may be triggering for some users. I cannot mark every aspect that I think will be triggering, but there are some chapters that I will mark if I think they're too violent or contain sexual content that may not be friendly for all users. I would ask that you read with caution and if anything is unsettling then please skip the paragraphs or the chapter.

I would further appreciate if any of the chapters of this book aren't marked and you feel, with reasonable justification, that it should be marked, then please reach out and I will take your comments into consideration. If I don't think the justification is severe enough, I will not mark the chapter as unfortunately, I do believe trigger warnings can ruin the plot of the book.

The following themes may occur in this book; blood, violence, abuse, cheating, aggression. The following may be viewed as sexually violent - sexual domination, sexual discipline, sadomasochism and BDSM.

Thank you for your cooperation.