FORTY; IF I BELIEVE YOU

GOAL: 10 COMMENTS THAT DO NOT SAY "UPDATE!"

FORTY; IF I BELIEVE YOU (S3E15)

~

Estella decided she was sick of being mad. Generally she could hold a grudge, yet she had an extremely soft spot for her brothers. They were family, after all, and she cared a hell of a lot about family.

So, she stood out front her house, pacing back and forth. She was coming up with what she was going to say to her older brother. She sighed, turning on her heel and knocking twice on the door.

Damon opened the door, blinking twice. He was, obviously, shocked to see his younger sister at his door with a slightly annoyed yet forgiving expression. He was even more surprised when he even traced the emotion of forgiveness on her face.

Estella didn't forgive.

"Can I come in?" Estella asked him, fiddling with her fingers.

"It's your house, too, Stella," Damon replied, opening the door wider so she could step inside.

The blonde ran a hand through her hair, turning to her older brother with mixed emotions written on her face.

"Look, what you and Stefan did was stupid and I could've gotten killed...you know that. But, I think I can find it in my heart to absolve the whole thing," Estella said to him. Damon smirked slightly. "Not completely disregard it, but it's a step closer to getting me back."

Damon, this time, gave a genuine smile and nodded in reply.

"So. you moving back in, then?" Damon questioned her. "It's been kinda lonely here with just me and crazy Stefan."

"No, I still need space," Estella responded, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'll stay with Elena until I figure this out."

She turned her head slightly, frowning when she saw a bra on the ground. She bent down to pick it up, holding the black material in between her fingers. Damon's eyes widened slightly and tried to grab the bra in a hurry.

"Ah, ah, brother," Estella tutted. She eyed the material with a sinister smile. "This isn't Elena's, oh no...this looks like a certain Mikaelson sister's."

"How the hell did you even guess that?" Damon inquired angrily, glaring at her.

"I've known Rebekah for awhile, brother. This—" Estella swung the bra in her fingers with a laugh, "—is definitely her style and size."

"Give it to me," Damon demanded.

The blonde stepped back from him, securing the bra in her hands. She snickered and walked out of the house quickly, ignoring Damon's shouts of protest. She made her way to the Mikaelson mansion, not bothering to knock when she arrived.

"Rebekah," Estella sang, her feet walking towards the living room where Rebekah, along with her brothers, sat.

"Estella," Rebekah greeted with a small smile, yet confusion on her face as she didn't know why Estella suddenly decided to come over.

"Why didn't you tell me you and my older brother had a thing?" Estella asked her, a fake pout on her lips. "I could've set you two up."