Finally

Sadly my happy mood didn't follow into the next day because I remembered I had detention with Lupin. The day went slow and it was quite flirty between Fred and I (mostly whenever we looked at each other we would both blush and look away) George could sense this so he'd walk off and go hang out with Lee and when I'd eventually found him I would hit him. I can be very sweet but also aggressive. It's a trait that I'm not sure whether to be proud of.

In DADA I sat at the back of the class avoiding eye contact with Lupin. My friends didn't know about my detention until he reminded me on the way out by yelling it. Fred was kept back to talk to Lupin so I was only being bugged about if by George, Lee, Angelina and Alicia. When Fred joined he started asking too so I snapped, I had enough. "Urgh I got detention because I tried to pull a prank on Snape but Lupin caught me, gave me detention for two weeks! Now can you please leave me alone!" I yelled as I stormed off down to the Black Lake. 'I would only miss Care for Magical Creatures' I thought so I decided to stay there for the rest of the day.

I didn't go to dinner, instead I went to my dorm and changed out of my uniform into something more comfortable; shorts and a crop top, along with my black sneakers and a forest green jacket. At five to seven I trudged down to Lupin's classroom and knocked on the door, when I entered I saw a red head at a desk that was set up. As I walked to the front of the class I sat in the second desk, I turned to look at the red head. "Fred, why are you here?" I asked, he gave me a half smile.
"I'm here because I haven't given in my homework since Christmas." He chuckled.
"It's not a funny matter Mr Weasley. You and Miss Black will be cleaning up the classroom; cleaning the desks, sorting the bookshelves, cleaning my desk, dusting, polishing, etc." Said Lupin as he came back from dinner. "Now, as I'm not feeling too great," He glanced at me and I gave him a knowing look. Full moon soon. "I won't be in here with you but I will, however, be keeping my office door open so I can hear if you are doing anything you shouldn't be or if you leave. Off you go." He waved his wand and cleaning supplies turned up, he walked up the stairs to his office and slightly closed the door.

I picked up a cloth and started wiping the windows, Fred started dusting the bookshelves. "This will get really boring really fast." I giggled. "Do you want to play a game?" I asked Fred nodded, moving onto cleaning Lupin's desk.
"What game?" Fred asked and I thought for a second
"Not truth or dare, that's boring, how about never have I ever." I suggested.
"Yeah sounds fun!" Fred said. He walked over to the black board and picked up a piece of chalk, he drew twenty lines and one long line after ten of them to split them up. He wrote his name above ten and my name above the other ten. "Okay so we each get ten lives, the first person to wipe away all ten has tooo... clean all the cobwebs in the room." Fred said with a wide grin, he knew I didn't like spiders. I sighed,"Fine." Fred's grin grew wider as he continued to clean the shelves. 

"Okay first one: Never have I ever lied to a member of staff." We both looked at each other and laughed, we walked to the blackboard and wiped off one tally. "Almost every year at least ten times." Fred said and I agreed, we went back to cleaning as I thought of one. "Never have I ever drunk Firewhiskey." I've never done this but I don't know about Fred. He hung his head and wiped off a tally, I burst into laughter. "What was the result?" I asked trying to contain my laughter.

"I ended up passed out on my bedroom floor whilst George, Ron and Bill drew on my face. I woke up with a splitting headache and doodles on my cheeks that wouldn't come of for two days." I was on the floor crying at Fred's story. "What you've never had Firewhiskey?" He asked me shocked.
"You really think Lupin would let me have Firewhiskey? You honestly think he could be that fun?" I asked raising my eyebrows.
"I heard that!" Lupin called from his office.
"Sorry Professor, Love you really." I called back sweetly.
"Yeah, yeah." He chuckled.
"Okay next one."