xii

I was actually arguing with myself if I should post this today or should I wait for tomorrow. And my good side won so I guess here it is. 

YES THERE IS GOOD IN ME! 

---------------------------------

Ladybug was jumping above the rooftops, thinking about what Gabriel had to say to his son. She was kind of worried, but she knew he was old enough to take care of himself.

She was so lost in thought she didn't see a bee-looking girl jumping around the rooftop as well, but she had a person with her. 

No matter how Adrien struggled, he wasn't a match for this akuma. She was way powerful than her previous persona Antibug. 

"If you yell, I will drop you," she threatened. Adrien knew he would die if he fell from the height like this.

She climped up the Eiffel Tower and they sat down at the top. Adrien wasn't feeling safe at all without his suit.

"Chloe, ..." he sighed, trying to talk her out of this. He wasn't sure if you can get out of Hawkmoth's control by yourself. 

"It's Soulmate Changer now!" she snapped.

He prayed Ladybug would spot them. 

Thank god for Alya, when she was just walking home from shopping when she looked up. She saw two people and she didn't hesitate to post it on LadyBlog. 

Ladybug's yoyo was automatically on alert when LadyBlog was updated. Shivers ran down her spine as she saw the picture. She ran quickly towards the tower.

She was careful, so she wouldn't get attention of the bee akuma that was sitting next to Adrien. 

"Please tell me, Chloe, why did you change my soulmate?" he knew the answer, but he wanted to delay. 

"It's Soulmate Changer! And you know exactly why!" she exclaimed. 

"Yes, but don't you want me to be happy?" he asked, carefully this time. 

"I do. But I want you to be happy with me," she said. "Now with this power I can grant you anything. We can be unstopable. We could go anywhere you wanted," 

"But what if I wanted to be with someone else?" Adrien asked. She looked at his eyes, deep green glaring back at her. 

"Not after this," she leaned in, but he backed away. 

"If you kiss me, you'll fall in love with me," she stated. 

 Adrien swallowed hard and took a deep breath, when he spotted the red and black polka dotted suit.  He sighed in relief, but still looked scared. 

Ladybug's yoyo wrapped around Chloe's tiny body and pulled her back on the balcony. 

"Did you figure where the akuma is?" Ladybug asked Adrien and he shook his head. 

"Maybe the pendant, but I'm not sure," he sighed. He felt so relieved now that she was here.

"Go," she said. He didn't have to hear it twice. He ran to the first hiding spot and wanted to transform. But he realized he forgot Plagg in his room, before he went to see his father. 

--------------

Ladybug took the pendant off her neck and broke it with her foot. But nothing came out. 

"Did you really think I'm that foolish? I won't let you beat me like the first time," Soulmate Changer smirked, before unwrapping herself from the string of the yoyo. 

"That's impossible!" she exclaimed. "You can't do that!"

"Miraculous holders are equal to other miraculous holders, sweetie," she said, adding evil laugh to all of it. 

A butterfly shaped mask apeared around her face. "Get her Miraculous!"

"You're not a miraculous holder!" Ladybug said, before slowly backing away. She gripped her yoyo in the hand. 

"Not yet, but he promised me that I will be once I beat you," she smirked and starting towards Ladybug.

"Where the hell is the stupid cat?" she asked herself under her breath. 

"I don't think your kitty cat is coming to the party," Chloe smirked. 

"We'll see about that," she snapped before throwing her yoyo at the girl infront of her. Soulmate Changer simply caught it and pulled it forward. 

Ladybug flew through the air and landed at her feet. 

"I guess there isn't Chat Noir to protect the little bug, is there?" she laughed above Ladybug. 

"Leave her, Chloe!" Adrien yelled. He knew he wouldn't be able to get to his home quickly enough. He was a good of a runner, but not that good. 

"Adrien, run!" she yelled back. She was lucky enough, Chloe was too focused on Adrien, so she tripped her and she was the one standing above her now. 

"Where is Chat Noir?" she asked her boyfriend. 

"Plagg is at home," he shrugged. 

"Go get him, dammit!" she boringly rolled her eyes. He shook his head, before started running. 

"No, Adrien!" Chloe cried. Before Ladybug could do anything, Chloe ran after him. She tried stopping her, but Chloe tangled her in her own string. 

She would need some time to get out of that. 

Soulmate Changer smirked, before running after her beloved. 

Ladybug sighed, struggling to get out of the string. She tried and tried, but no matter how she tried nothing happened. 

She gave up. "Tikki, spots off," 

Yoyo and her suit disapeared. There stood Marinette and Tikki. 

She transfromed again and ran after the two. She was scared of what Chloe was capable of doing to Adrien. 

"If I don't get to Adrien before her, it might be too late," she thought. 

She was swinging through the city, towards the Agreste mantion. Her breathing wasn't steady and she was hurrying as fast as she could. 

She jumped through Adrien's window and saw Adrien shruggling to get out of Chloe's grip. 

"Get away from him!" Ladybug yelled. Chloe smirked at her and started laughing. 

"Why would I take orders of some pathetic bug?" she asked and held Adrien even harder by the wrists. He knew there would be bruises. 

"Because you're under control of Hawkmoth," Ladybug said. 

"Oh really?" Soulmate Changer smirked. "I don't think some old guy would do this," 

There was a scared scream that came from Marinette, before Chloe's lips were pressed against Adrien's.

---------------------------

yes there's no good in me left muhehehe xđ

Okay I swear this is the last cliffhanger! ... i think. idk i make this story up as i write. 

enjoy suffering;3 *goes reading dead threats like it was a normal thing*