Chapter Six

The way that Emma moaned as Regina backed her up against the wall near the back door had her whole body aflame with burning arousal and she was finding it hard to hold back, to slow things down. When Emma's tongue slipped over her lips, they parted with ease and she buried her fingers in thick, wavy blonde hair, their bodies flush against one another.

The way her body responded to Emma's left her humming in delight and she kissed Emma slowly, deeply, reveling in every second that passed. She parted first and only just to take a much needed breath before she dove right back in, claiming Emma's lips in a wanton kiss and willing herself to keep her hands buried in thick blonde locks because she certainly didn't trust herself to keep things slow. Her body, her libido, which was entirely on edge, did not know the meaning of slow, not now that she had finally kissed the woman of her current affliction—and was still kissing her—in the very way she had envisioned ever since that first kiss that morning.

She felt her panties grow damp with just the feel of Emma's hands sweeping down her back slowly, her short nails scraping over the material of the tank top she'd changed into after she ate dinner and wanting to feel those hands on her skin and the sharp sting of nails digging in along her spine, her shoulders, and the small of her back.

Regina moaned into Emma's mouth and she rolled her hips against hers, unable to control her actions when it came to combating the heightened state of arousal that had her libido in full swing. She felt dizzy when Emma's hands gripped on to her hips and roughly pushed her back, putting a little space between them just before they broke away from their heated kiss.

She smiled as her hands fell from the soft blonde hair they were entangled in and she bit her bottom lip when Emma arched into her when her hands slid down her back, slowly yet firmly and stopped just at the small of her back. She pulled her away from the wall completely and their lips met halfway while they stumbled through the kitchen clutching to one another with Regina blindly leading the way.

The bedroom was far too presumptuous and she wasn't about to take this from zero to sixty, from just kissing to sex. Emma was worth more than just another one night stand to her and she didn't want to screw things up between them. She also knew that Emma was in a very fragile state emotionally after what she had endured that morning and she worried for a moment that she may be taking advantage of her in that very state. So she steered them towards the living room, which was less than fifteen feet away and halfway there, she stopped and allowed Emma to take the reins and make the next move.

Emma's hands swept up and over her back and her fingers threaded through her hair. She gasped and parted from Regina's lips suddenly. "Gina..."

The way the nickname rolled past Emma's lips set something off inside of her. Had anyone else called her anything else but her name, she would've put a stop to things right then and there—and she had in the past, but it was just the way it sounded rolling over Emma's lips that turned her on immensely. It caused her to test the boundaries between them, her hands sweeping down across Emma's firm behind and squeezing firmly, albeit a little roughly.

If Emma didn't stop her at this point, she knew she wouldn't be able to stop herself, and thankfully Emma pushed herself away from the kiss, one that left them completely breathless. Regina pressed her forehead against Emma's and moved her hands to grip at her hips. She focused solely on the feel of Emma's hands gliding over her arms and the intense look in her green eyes.

Her hands lingered over the slight curves of her hips and down across the outside of her thighs and not once did they break eye contact as Regina's fingers dipped below the hem of her dress that ended just above her knees. Slowly she inched the soft, thin material up, their lips meeting once she dipped her hands under the backsides of Emma's thighs and lifted her effortlessly in her arms. Their lips met once again effortlessly and Regina's hand slipped just beneath the risen hem of Emma's dress, her fingertips caressing over soft, warm skin in the seconds before they fell upon the couch together.