Chapter Twenty

Emma stayed in Regina's old bed while she helped Ruby and Kathryn get settled in for the night when they arrived just before two in the morning. It was nearly an hour before Regina came back to bed, easily slipping under the sheets and behind her, her arm draping loosely over her waist and her nose nuzzling into the back of her neck and hair. She felt Regina's bare legs against her own and they were wearing the same long t-shirts they'd worn to bed the night before at the motel in Portland. She felt the heat radiating from Regina's body and more so from her core and it only caused her to push her ass back into her in an attempt to feel more.

Regina wasn't shy nor did she hesitate when she pulled up the long t-shirt up over her hips and she let out a shaky breath when her hands fell upon the warm flesh of her lower abdomen. Regina's intentions were instantly clear when her lips fell upon the side of her neck and her body pressed into Emma's tightly. The small bed wasn't nearly big enough for the two of them to sleep in, much less have sex in, but that fact wasn't stopping Regina at all.

"Hmm, Regina," Emma sighed out softly as she pushed back against her only now she felt the soft brush of curls against her skin instead of the fabric of her t-shirt. "We should really sleep."

"I can't sleep," she murmured into her neck. "I want you."

Shivers ran down her spine as Regina's hand slipped between her thighs and she spread her legs to allow her fingers to slide through her folds. Emma bit back the moan that escaped past her lips and placed a hand over Regina's in an attempt to stop her, an attempt that failed when Regina's fingers began to circle deliciously over her throbbing clit. Her right hand moved to reach back and her fingers threaded easily through Regina's hair as she pulled her close to her neck, loving the way Regina licked and sucked and kissed along her neck and jaw.

They moved fluidly despite the small size of the bed, Regina moving to slide on top of her, her legs straddling her lower abdomen as she helped Emma remove her t-shirt. Emma sat up a little, kissing over her clavicle as Regina's fingers tugged on her t-shirt, desperate to rid her of it. Emma was shaking slightly as she leaned back and lifted her arms, her eyes locking on to Regina's as she removed the t-shirt and tossed it to the floor where her own had landed moments before.

They were kissing as they moved to lie back on the bed together, Regina on top of her and a thigh easily slipping between her legs. She moaned into Regina's mouth as she swept her hands down the smooth expanse of her back, loving the feel of her warm, soft skin against her palms and fingertips.

The way Regina kissed her in a sense of desperation, of longing, it made her feel incredibly weak in the knees and it sent a shockwave of arousal fluttering through her body. Regina kissed her harder, deeper, her thigh pressing hard against her cunt as their hips began to move in ragged thrusts. Emma grasped at Regina's hips with her short nails digging into her skin as she pulled her hard against her. She could feel how wet Regina was against her thigh, the hot heat emanating from her core almost scalding her skin in the most delicious way.

It was the feel of Regina's naked skin against her own, the wetness on her thigh and the way their bodies started to cling to one another as things heated up that had Emma thinking of nothing other than the woman she loved and how much she couldn't quite get enough of her in moments just like the one they were in.

Emma became lost within her, allowing herself to cling to her and tumble close to the edge all at once. She moved a hand to the back of Regina's neck, finding the hair there damp and sticking to the nape of her neck. Regina parted from the hungry, passionate kiss first and panted as she stared down into Emma's eyes in the mostly dark room.

"I love you," Emma whispered with a smile.

"I love you," Regina whispered back. "So very much."