Chapter 13

Joey P.O.V

Its been a day and a half since Emmy got in the accident. Her mom texted me saying she will be here soon. Sawyer left to get some sleep. But I haven't left Emmys side. I wont till she wakes up. I looked down at her scratched up face. I pulled her wavy blonde hair out of her face.

I wish I knew what she was thinking. If it's was about me. If she was dreaming of us being together. I missed her. I love her! I guess I didnt realize it till it was to late.

Emmys mom came in. "Oh my god! Emmy!" Tears fell from her eyes. "Can I have some time alone with her"? She asked. "Uhm yea sure". I left the hostpital and went home to sleep. The next day I am going to london and as much as I hate to leave Emmy Im going to the premier of the one direction movie.

Emmys P.O.V

I was in a room With my mom and my best friend Mily. I'm was in the prettiest wedding dress I've ever seen! I was lacy and sparkly and poofy it was my dream dress.

Mily had just put the last bobby pen in my hair. I turned to my mom. "You look absolutely gorgeous" She said. I smiled.

My dad walked in. "Ready to walk down the aisle"? He asked. "I'm as ready as ill ever be." We intwined our arms and we walked.

It seemed like the longest I've ever walked but in reality it was short. All my friends and Family were standing there some smiling some crying tears of joy. I reached the end of the aisle. "Join hands."The pasture comanded. "Do you Sawyer Hartman take Emmy Locke to be you wife"?

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!

Ill be nice ;) Next Update: 1.10K 55 reads xD

love yall xxCouis

Follow me on Instagram:SimplyCouis

Twitter: SimplyCouis

kik me for questions about the story: SimplyCouis