16. She's Irresistible

Hey to all, here is the new update.  Please, do tell me your views on it.

Please, click that small star below your screen and do me a favour.

Phoebe Tonkin as Susan Marie Joseph.

Xavier's P

Xavier's P.O.V.

Hey Rose, how are you? Hope you had a peaceful time staying here." I asked when she approached me.   Guess what, I actually don't care if she had, but I have to ask after all she came from California to New York just to Attend this business event with me as my date.

I'm happy she came because it benefits me in two ways. First of all Cassie I can get rid off of her. Secondly, it will exhibit the close friendship between our firms. It'll attract investors also new projects in my as well as her way.

"It's great, " she replies after few seconds wow such a long and well explained reply. *sarcasm indeed*

She is really being rude, I came on time at the hotel to pick her up. Guess what? She made me wait in the waiting area. Didn't welcome me in her suite.

"I'm not Rose okay, stop calling me that, " Ooh, so she's angry, maybe she is nervous. After all, it's her first time attending such kind of event as future CEO.

She is looking smoking hot in her Dark blue dress. I noticed that she has a tattoo on her back. It's an infinity design. While we are on our way to the venue.

"Are you nervous?" I can't help it, she looks so nervous. Like she's going to recite poetry in school assembly for the first time in her life, and she's afraid of embarrassing herself infornt of all.

She shoots me a glare and then continue sticking her eyes at her phone. She's looking elegant. But I had to keep her by my side. Possessive much, huh? No, just looking after her. I yelled to my inner voice.

Oh god this girl, she's so unpredictable yesterday when she arrived here I went to the dinner with her. It was fun she can't stop talking neither I. For the first time in forever, I had talked this much with someone except business related talk. Her topics are funny. I laughed a lot so as she. I didn't know before that I can joke too.

She even made me confess everything, about that Vegas night,  every single detail about that night that I took her with me, to paying a housekeeping woman to make her change, about her begging me to take her out of the party. Blah blah... She was so shocked and surprised by her behaviour.

I told her the truth that nothing happened. She even apologize to me for her behaviour back at her home. Specifically for not remembering me infront our parents. But she so different from the girl I met six months back. Maybe cause I met drunk Susan back then. Not that we talked much then yet there's a difference.