M⃒a⃒r⃒k⃒e⃒d⃒ (P⃒a⃒r⃒t⃒ 1)

I was just taking a stroll in the nearby forest, near dusk, just to get some fresh air. When all of a sudden, I felt like throwing up, I had no idea why! No one was there with me, so I had no help. I hopelessly fell on the ground on all fours gagging holding my stomach tight.

I managed to throw up something, that chicken soup I made earlier, It wasn't pleasant. But I got up and continued to stroll on through the forest. It was getting very dark now though, so I decided to head back to the comfort of my own home.

Halfway home, I began to get this enormous headache, it was so bad I had to stop walking and clutch my hands on the spot it was pounding. It hurt SO bad, I felt like ripping out all my hair instead! I had to keep walking back home, before it gets just too dark that I can't see anything. I also didn't bring a flashlight...

It was pitch black now, but from the distance I saw my house, thanks to the porch lights. Holding my stomach and head, I trudged up the steps... But something stopped me in my tracks. I felt a feeling I have never felt before, a chill shot through me. It felt like I was being followed... I couldn't dare to turn around and stare through the empty black night... At least, what I thought was empty...