e p i l o g u e

a/n: here is it the final ending, and i hope you love it. :) #Hegas for life. they are happy together and that's all that matters. harry is king, she is queen, and their kingdom will be better than ever. below is the cutest Styles' family there is! happy reading, dani xo

  below is the cutest Styles' family there is! happy reading, dani xo

e p i l o g u e

t h r e e y e a r s l a t e r

"RiRi, I don't think we should wake them up," Ryan did not think it was a good idea to run deranged into their parents' room. They both had quite a grandiose twenty four hours yesterday, and she didn't favor when they were cranky in the morning. Her twin sister, Riley on the other hand, did find that their spontaneous decision would motivate them to wake up, and join them for breakfast. Ryan hoped she wouldn't fall through with their outrageous plan. "Riley, let's just wait till they wake up."

"Ry, mommy and daddy will not be mad at us." Her floppy curls bounced as her feet propelled her to jump a few inches from the marble flooring below her. "I promise, let's just jump on their bed and surprise them!"

Ryan tortured herself inside for permitting Riley to do such an inconsiderate thing, and pressuring her into it. She tapped on her chin, then sighed heavily with remorse for their predestined actions. "Okay, let's do it."

They pattered their bare, tanned feet stealthily, peeking their heads past the massive bed frame their parents were cuddled in. Riley lifted her miniature fingers for the countdown that made Ryan's heart ponder with doubt. When the last finger dropped to her palm, they used their upper body strength to climb on the king size mattress, leaping with their voices raised. They chanted their parents' names, and within a few seconds, Harry's eyelids peeled open with exhaustion burying inside them. He hid his tired, groggy mood to greet his twin girls. Vegas groaned, lifting herself from the sheets to see who had caused the commotion.

"Riley and Ryan, what are you doing?" Vegas' hand wiped the drowsiness from her chocolate orbs, fluttering her eyelids to awaken her to the sight of her two of her children. "Mommy and daddy were sleeping."

"Riley said you wouldn't be mad at us," Ryan lowered herself to crawl innocently into her mother's embrace, coddling into her scent. "Are you mad at us?" 

"Of course not, my beautiful Ryan," Vegas cooed, pecking a few kisses to her daughter's head of curl locks like hers. "I just didn't get a chance to greet my husband."

Harry perked up at the word, his lips pulling apart to form a cheerful smile that housed love. He scooted closer, tugging Riley playfully into his lap to snuggle for a morning embrace. "Good morning my family. Did you see if Sasha, Logan, and Oliver are awake?"

"Sasha is still sleeping, and Oliver is playing with his toys. Baby Logee is sleeping too," Riley answered into her father's chest. She played with the strands of his lengthy hair, that he happened to trim only because his wife forced him to. "Can we eat breakfast now? I'm hungry!"