Going To Marry A Star

The receptionist  left me in front of the door, I was looking a bit worried, since maybe they'll force me charges, when I'm already in this debt.

I clenched the form, and put it in my chest, I gain myself a little confidence to remove some of me 'awkwardly social' skills.

I gave out a sigh, and a deep breathe.

Ryou's real name is on here...
'Ryouto Saotome', huh... That sounds like a stage name, too.

Here we go, going inside.

???:"Are you Alexis?"
Alexis:"Huh?"

I heard someone call my name, and when I turned around, I saw a man in a flashy outfit, he's looking at me, like he's sizing me up.

Alexis:"U-Uhmm..."
Ryou:"Oh, there you are!" He smiled.
Alexis:"Mr. Saji!"
Ryou:"I told you to call me Ryou... Please let me introduce you to the president of this agency.
Alexis:"T-The president??!!"
President:"So, this is the girl you're going to marry?"
Ryou:"Yes... She is." He smiled at him.
Alexis:"N-No, I'm no---"

When I try to deny it, Ryou gave me a dirty look, and I stop myself in mid-sentence

Ryou:"We're going to marry, right?"
Alexis:"P-Probably..."
Ryou:"What!?"
Alexis:"I have no clue, or eveb a single idea how things turned out fo be this way!"
President:"Yes... That's what I'd like to know."

The president seems confused, and asks me to explain the situation, but Ryou is still giving me the dirty look. Anyways, the first thing I need to do is to get back my driver's license, and credit cards.

President:"So, do you really want to marry Saji? Saji is the most popular star, from my agency, did you know that...?"
Alexis:"Uhm... Not... Really.."

Immediately, Ryou looks towards me, he is clearly trying to pressure me to say nothing more.

Alexis:"Uhmm, anyways... I just came by to pick up a few things I'd asked Ryou to hold on for me.

Ryou:"Alexis."
Alexis:"Huh?"

Ryou tilts his cellphone so I could see the screen, but the president can't, I wondered what he was doing, so I tried to look clearly over at it.

There, I found myself naked, sleeping with my head on Ryou's arm, he had taken a picture  making sure his face was hidden.

Clearly he'd made sure to take it while I was sleeping.

Alexis:"Wha---!"
Ryou:"Isn't this a lovely picture?"
Alexis:"Why are you doing this?"
Ryou:"Do you want me to send this to your company?"
Alexis:"What?"
Ryou:"You might get fired, or some guy might ask you out, in either way, it would  make it a little difficult to pay off your debt."

Ryou leaned in to whisper in my ear, so the president wouldn't here what he means.

Ryou:"Do as I say..."

With him threatening me like that, I found myself in loss of words, if he sent thaf kind of picture to my company, I would be fired immediately, or I can imagine that some sleazy employees would be asking me out every night.

Alexis:"I.... I understand."
Ryou:"Then give me the Marriage Registration Form."

He slowly departef his face, away from me, I realised something, before he gave me, one last glare.

Alexis:"I haven't signed it yet..."

My seal... I don't have it...

Ryou:"Well then, sign it now, I'll wait for you." He turned away from me, and went into the president. "So, you see... I'm going to marry her."
President:"... I guess I have no choice, but to believe you, Saji." He turned to me. "We'll be in trouble if Saji here leave us now, his latest album went platium, and his TV shows has been getting high ratings, too. But despite all that, he told me he'll leave the agency if he can't marry you..."
Nicole:"Why would he say that...?

It's impossible for Ryou to love me... But then... Could be there some hidden reason he's such is a hurry to get married?

President:"But here is the deal, you have to hide your relationship in the media, or in addition don't DATE in public, also I'm going to need you to leave your apartment, and move in at Saji's place."

If i leave my apartment, I won't have anywhere to go to, if something happens, I'll have nowhere to return to, even so... I have to accept the deal.

Ryou:"I don't see your hand moving, hurry, and sign the paper!"
Alexis:"R-Right..... Oh!"
Ryou:"What's wrong?"
Alexis:"I don't have my seal with me."
Ryout:"You didn't bring it?"
Alexis:"Well, I came here right after we talked on the phone."

Without my seal, the marriage Registration Form won't go through! I felt relieved at the moment being, I thought there might be a way out of this situation.

Ryou:"Oh well... You have your seal at home right? Don't you?"
Alexis:"I think I probably have it at home."
Ryou:"What do you mean 'probably'?"
Alexis:"I don't use it very often... At times I forget where I put it."

Maybe he'll giving up on me already. If I keep this up...