Matty{42}

After probably the worst decision of my life to join Hayden's stupid little girl's club I decided to find Matt and ask him what the hell was going on.

When Hayden left he warned Matt and I that we couldn't have anything to do with Reece, Ky and especially Chase he doesn't even want me to speak to Sarah and Hollie.

I look around the car park for Matts car to find him and get some answers out of him, while my phone buzzes I roll my eyes and see two messages, one from Hayden of course and another from Chase which surprised me a little.

Hayden(aka asshole): Hey bitch you and Matt are needed for a delivery tomorrow night don't forget, after I want to speak to you...alone. You'll also be staying here tomorrow night, I don't trust you not to go tell your pathetic friends what your up too x

I rage at my phone and was seriously thinking about throwing it at a wall but then I see Chase's message that warms my heart and reminds me of by I'm doing this...

Chase: Stay safe, love you beautiful x

I close my eyes and take a deep breath it's hasn't even been a day without getting to spend time with him and I feel like it's been a eternity since I've been with him. I tell myself to focus and find Matts car, I look around for a bit and find him leaning on the hood of his car having a smoke.

"Hey Matt!" I shout out to him and rest a hand on my hip and he rolls his eyes knowing that I'm coming over for questions.

"Not now Layla" he whines and takes a big puff from his cigarette.

"Seriously Matt?! What the hell was that about!?" I say smugly.

"I don't know what your talking about" he turns his head and take his last puff from his cigarette then drops it on the ground, making me roll my eyes at the sight of the cigarette on the ground when the bin is only a few feet away.

"Don't act stupid Matt, what did you mean you've left the gang?" I cross my arms waiting.

"I mean what I said, it's not rocket science, and they call you smart" he sarcastically laughs.

I shove him aggressively not wanting to deal with his shit, I don't know why he left and is now helping Hayden but why is he being such a dick about it?!

"What the hell Matt?!" I yell and look into his face searching for some sort of emotion but it's hard when he's not even looking at me.

"I had too, okay?" He whispers and looks up at me.

"What do you mean you 'had' to?" I question and lean in to hear him better.

"Chase wanted me to look out for you, he didn't feel like your were safe being with Hayden and either did I" he sighs like a weight was lifted.

"Chase made you?!" I get ready to rage but he covers my mouth with his hand.

I try to rip his hand off my face but he just pulls me into the car....wow now this doesn't feel like a kidnap scene.

He sits me in his car and pulls my seat belt on which makes me roll my eyes.

He starts his car I try to but in a couple of times but he kept shushing me which made me more ticked off.

When he drives out of school he tells me we're heading to some secret hideout that Hayden has no idea about apparently so we can meet up with Chase and discuss a plan without anyone knowing.

"Okay Matt now explain why you said you'll join" I finally break the silence.

He just sighs and clutches the stirring wheel tight.