(2) My Knight In Shining Armour.

Hi guys I have a new story out called Aaron. Please go and check it out, vote and comment. Thank you.

Chapter 2- My Knight In Shining Armour

The door bell rang at least half an hour after everyone was settled at the dinner table.

I waited for somebody else to go and get the door as I knew it was Kyle and quite frankly, I didn't want him here. It sounded harsh to say, but I just didn't want to see him, not after the way I reacted earlier and even then he was no where near me physically.

What would I do if he was breathing in the same room as me? I didn't want to know.

"Go and get the door, honey." My mother sugar coated her usual anger with sweeter words and nicer nicknames. Who was she trying to fool here? We didn't get along and she obviously had a split personality.

"Why can't-" I was about to protest but my mother butted in, her voice slightly irritated.

"Just go and let Kyle in." I huffed in reply and slowly hauled myself to the door. I took a deep breath before opening the door slightly. I peaked at him.

"Alright?" Kyle smirked, his greeting from earlier making a comeback. It was sickening, I mean, he looked so much hotter when up close. His skin was flawless and his dark hair looked shinier than ever. His leather jacket was still hugged to his skin. His eyes were even more piercing.

"Alright?" I mimicked his greeting with a small smirk of my own. His eyes twinkled under the light, full of amusement and his own curiosity as he took me in. "How was your date?" I asked, pretending to be just curious- I was, however, I wanted to know more.

Was I nosey or was I just really interested in his availability right now?

I guess it didn't hurt to find out whether he was single or not.

"Why? Jealous?" Kyle chuckled at his own words as he grabbed the front door. He pushed it further open gently, pushing me backwards. I watched him warily.

"I've only known you for a good two minutes." I stated back. As soon as Kyle was inside of the hallway, he pushed the front door back against his hinges quietly.

"Two minutes is definitely enough time to start basing judgements." He looked my way.

"Oh, yeah?" I asked, my mind mentally laughing at him. He smiled my way, it was a mix between mischievous and arrogance. I couldn't even deny it, it was effective. Almost addictive.

"I just need a little bit more time and I'll know you more than you know yourself." He stalked closer to my body, coming unbearably close. I looked to him with my head lifted high.