fifty five

Harry was about 12 years old when his dad first hit him. It was a rainy day and Harry ahd just come home from school. He was late, because he got detention for something he hadn't done. His dad was so angry, if particles were visable, you would see steam coming out of his ears. Harry was scared shitless. He was crying and confused. Obviously, his dad was drunk again, so there was no doubt he would calm down anytime soon.

"You're a worthless piece of shit." he would yell at Harry.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." the little boy would cry out repeatedly. His mother wasn't home at the time, which made it worse. She wouldn't be there to help him.

"I wish you were never born. Trash." he spat out.

"I'm not trash." he whispered and cried harder.

But that was the mistake he made. He argued with his dad. Wheneveer his mother did it, she would take all the hits. Harry was frightened. He didn't want to get hurt. But what if he could protect his mother that way?

"You shut your mouth!" his father smacked him across his cheek, leaving a red hand mark there.

It stung.

It really did.

Tears were pouring out of the fragile boy's eyes.

He was hurt.

His dad just hit him.

Now he knew how his mother felt everyday.

They were abused.

Abused by a drunk.

His dad hit him again, "Worthless trash. No wonder why you don't have any friends."

And deep down, Harry agreed with that statement.

No matter how much it hurt.

He knew it was true.

He really was worthless.

* * * * * *

"I told you not to do it! And what do you do? It! Can't you just listen to me for once?" Harry throws his hands in the air.

"Oh, don't bring this attitude to me, Harry. With your, listen to me for once, ass shit. I always fucking listen to you. Why can't I accept something that might be very good for me? I got this opportunity and I took it, because I might not ever get it again." I say and Harry tugs on his hair in frustration.

"Bullshit, you only thought about yourself! You didn't even think how that would affect us!" he motions his hands between us.

"How that would affect us? How do you think this would affect us?! We're arguing, Harry, yelling at each other. I don't think that is healthy for our relationship." I whisper the last bit.

"You know what? Do whatever you fucking want. I don't care. Screw you."

*    *    *

"Morning, baby." I feel soft lips against my cheek, waking me up.

"Mhm, what time is it?" I yawn.

I hear him chuckle, nuzzling me closer to him.

"Time to get up."

"Ugh." I sigh and rub my eyes.

When I open them I see Harry face. He's watching me, smiling at me in awe.

"Sleep well?"

"Yeah, love. You?"

He nods, "Me too."

I wrap my arms around Harry's chest and rub him slowly there. Drawing small circles on his stomach with my fingers.

"Harry.."

"Yes, babe."

"Are you naked?"

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason. I just thought you had underwear on."

"Nope. Can't I be naked in bed with my lovely girlfriend?"

"Of course you can, you're my man."

"I'm yo Daddy."

I snort, "Don't say it like that."

"What?"

"Don't say 'yo' it's weird."

"Aw, don't you think I'm cool. Am I not allowed to have swag, or whatever these kids say nowadays."

"Harry! Oh my god." I cover my face with my hands, "I've said this once before to you, when we were still texting. Don't say that! It's so weird."

"I'm still your Daddy. And Daddy loves his angel."

"Your angel loves Daddy too."

"Mhm. You're free today, aren't you?" he kisses my neck.

"Yep, you too?" I groan.

"Yeah, what do you want to do today?"

"What time is it?" I ask.

"11 am. I know what I want to do right now."

"Oh, do you now?" I chuckle, "We should have lunch with Liam and Sophia."

"Yeah, we should. But first.. We should do something like.."

He climbs on top of me and plants kisses on my neck, sucking lightly.

"This." he finishes.

"I like your thinking." I moan.

"Mhm. I'm already so fucking turned on, baby."

"We should hurry up if we want to ask Liam and Sophia, otherwise it'll be too late."

"Then I suggest we make it quick." he smirks at me, "Right, babe?"

"Please, Daddy."

* * * * * *

I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE IM SORRY. IT GOT DELETED AND I LOST IT SO I HAD TO DO SOMETHING.

Bold part in the beginning belonges to the story. Harry and Lucy say those things.

You'll see ;)

I'm very excited for it.