Into The Flames

We finally made it out of the goblin tunnels when we realised we were missing Bilbo.
"Where is that dratted hobbit?" Snarled Thorin. Aleron and I were deep in conversation so we didn't really pay attention to the proceedings. It was only when we heard chilling howls that we looked up.
"Out of the frying pan.." Began Thorin
"And into the fire," said Gandalf "Run,
Run!"
~{<>}~
We ran and ran until we could run no further. So instead we climbed. We all scrambled up the trees and the howling of wargs got closer and closer. Wargs scratched at the tree trunks, making the trees topple into one another. In the end, we were all gathered in the very last tree at the edge of the ledge. I heard Gandalf muttering above me, before a flaming pine cone was thrown to me. I threw it hard, hitting one of the wargs on the shoulder. Thorin managed a brilliant throw, hitting the warg clean on the nose.  Suddenly the tree tilted dangerously, hanging on the the earth by a few roots alone. The wargs kept their distance, afraid of our fire. But then, orcs came. And at their head was the worst of all. Azog the Defiler had returned.
~{<>}~
Before I could do anything, Thorin was on his feet and running full tilt at the Orc. Azog knocked him to one side with ease. Thorin was swiftly up on his feet, but was quickly knocked back down by the White warg.
"Thorin!" I screamed. Aleron's hand tightened around mine. The warg took Thorin in its jaws, causing him to cry out in pain. Mustering up what strength he had left, Thorin reached up and hit the warg in the side of the head. It tossed him aside like a toy. I heard him cry out again. Azog sent one of his orcs to decapitate Thorin. I couldn't hold it back any longer. I transformed, noticing that Bilbo had got up and was running to Thorin's aid as well. Bilbo tackled the Orc about to kill Thorin, while I threw myself at Azog. I tore at his wargs throat, it's filthy blood filling my mouth. I was thrown off after a few seconds, hitting the ground painfully. I looked up to see the entire company fighting. I looked to the skies. The Eagles were here. Within seconds of noticing this, I was picked up and borne away.