xiii

Here's the trailer I guess. It didn't come out as good as I wanted but enjoy anyway;3 also thank you for reading and honestly I never knew I could achive 16K views! Thank you so much <3 

------------------------------

Chloe pulled away soon after and Adrien confused fell into her arms. He had no idea where he was, how he got there and why the hell was everyone dressed in stupid outfits. 

"Chloe?" he asked, looking at the girl. She nodded and smiled at him. 

But something didn't feel right. He pushed her away and looking shocked at both of the girls. He was confused. Where was he?

"What's going on?" he asked. 

A butterfly shaped mask formed around Chloe's face. "Why didn't it work?"

"I said if you truly loved him, he'd fall for you, but I guess you don't," Hawkmoth said. "I also said there would be consequences if something went wrong,"

"I guess in this case, he'd lost his memory," 

Ladybug watched Chloe as she was talking to him. She was looking for the object, where akuma could hide. Then it hit her. 

She wanted to tear her jacket apart, when Chloe grabbed her and tossed her on the other side of the room. She smirked down at her. 

"I'm better than you. Accept your fate," she laughed. 

Adrien stood there stoned, not knowing what to do. Before girls could do anything, he ran into his bathroom and slid down the door. "What the hell is going on?"

"There you are, kid!" Plagg exclaimed and Adrien let out a suprised scream. 

"Jeez, it's just me," he laughed and ate a piece of camembert. 

"Y-You're a flying r-rat?" he asked, trying to grab Plagg. He moved away of course, but couldn't stop staring at the boy with weird eyes.

"Adrien, are you okay?" he asked, kind of becoming worried. 

"Who's Adrian?" he asked. 

"Stop pulling prank on me!" he said seriously. Adrien shook his head. 

"Is Adrian my name?" he asked. 

"No, it's Adrien. Now stop it," Adrien poked the small kwami with one finger. He sighed and flew through the door and saw two girls fighting. 

"Ladybug, what happened with you-know-who?" Plagg asked, while trying to dodge fighting.

"Chloe kissed him. He has no idea what's going on!" Ladybug yelled, obviously exhausted from fighting. 

Plagg let out a disgusted sound and flew back to the bathroom.

"Oh look. You're back," Adrien giggled. 

"I'm so teasing you after you become normal again," Plagg laughed. "Now say 'Claws out, then go help Ladybug"

"Claws out?" Adrien more said as a question, but the trasformation happened anyway. He looked at himself in the mirror and blinked. He was wearing a black cat suit?

'..-then go help Ladybug,' 

Sure why not? Chat Noir opened the door and stood there looking at the two girls still fighting. The room was a wreck, when Natalie ran in. 

"What's happening?" she asked, but a part of his sofa nearly hit her, so she ran out and never came back.

"I need to help Ladybug?" he asked himself and looked at the girl with polka dotted suit. She looked so beautiful, so confident, even with her hair wet, because of the sweat.  

"Yes, Chat. Now please just use Cataclysm on her jacket!" she yelled. Who was Chat? And what was Cataclysm?

"Ugh," she yelled, running towards him. 

"Say Cataclysm!" she said, before kicking Chloe that came near them. He said it and black bubbles started forming on his hand. 

"Now I'm going to grab this girl and you need to touch her jacket. But only her jacket!" he nodded and watched as Ladybug pinned her on the floor. 

"Now!"

He pressed his hand against her jacket when it turned to dust. He let out a shriek and backed away. A butterfly flew out of the dust and Ladybug captured it. 

She threw her Lucky charm (which she summoned in the battle, when Adrien was hiding in the bathroom) in the air and everything went back to normal. 

With that Chat fell to the floor and Ladybug didn't hesistate to run to him. He looked at her with confused eyes.

"My head hurts," he groaned. Chloe went back to normal and was looking around. 

"What am I doing here? Not that I'm complaining," with that she left and Ladybug was thankful she didn't fangirl like she always does. 

"Can we just take a day off?" Chat put his head on her tight, since they were both sitting on the floor. 

"Yeah, sure," she laughed. The last beep was heard from her miraculous, when she transformed back to Marinette. 

"Do you think we have our marks back?" she asked. Chat shrugged. "Look,"

She rolled her sleeve up and there it was a black paw. She sighed in relief and caressed his golden hair. 

"I missed it way too much. I'm going to frame it," she chuckled

He undid his transform.

Plagg started laughing at his face as soon as he got out of the ring.

"Honestly, kid, I'm never letting this go," he said.

"What did I do?" he sighed, knowing he would never hear the end of it.

"You thought your name is Adrian. So I'm calling you that for the rest of your life," Plagg smirked and ran back to the table, where camembert was lying. "Also I'm teasing you about kissing Chloe,"

Tikki went behind him and just shook her head at the Plagg's gluttony. 

He lifted his hand and touched her cheek. She smiled at him and took his hand in hers.

"You're not mad that I kissed Chloe?" he asked her. She smiled down at him. "She kissed you, silly. It's fine, though,"

"Also, my dad wants to know my soulmate," he unexpectedly said. Marinette choked on her own saliva. 

"R-Really?" she asked, not completly sure, what she was supposed to do.

"Don't worry," he assured her. 

"I know, he'll like you just as much as I love you," he smiled. 

"Really?" she smiled.

"No. I can never read him," 

"You doofus!" she exclaimed and pushed him off her. He fell into laughter. 

"I love you," 

"I love you too,"

--------------------------------------

I'm so done with these two! Fluff everywhere! Also there is one or two chapters left! There's a possibility I'll start a new book, but thank you all for everything. 

Am I the only one who doesn't like when Adrien gets named Adrian in fanfictions? Or Marienette. Or Marionette. She's not a puppet, people. 

thank you for reading <3

QOTD: where are you from?