Mornings

Have you ever concidered yourself being such a trash for General Gingerbread, that you actually imagine how mornings with him would look like?

K, but have you imagined him waking up early, after your night together? He doesn't need much sleep, so he manages to open his eyes before you. The room seems to be so cold comparing to the warm place under the cover. Hux buries himself more into the warmth. Rolling over his other side, his eyes come across your almost fully covered, sleeping face. You have separate coverlets, otherwise, you complain about Hux stealing it. He just lingers in the bed, doing nothing, too afraid to wake you up with his touch. Mumbling something to yourself during sleep, you toss and turn. The cover slips, exposing your back to the coldness. General smiles. Seeing you in his clothing always makes him smile. Being so much bigger, he makes you almost drown in the material of his shirt. Fighting himself not to reach out for you, loses as his arms wrap around your waist, pulling you under his cover. He is really sick of admiring you from a distacne at work. This is his room. He can, and will touch you whenever he wishes to. Opening eyes for a moment, just to find out what is happening, you let out a small sigh, snuggle your back into his bare torso and fall asleep again. Hux is kissing your neck and ear fondly for a while, then, keeping you close to himself, with his eyes shut, the red headed man waits for an alarm to ring.

Have you ever imagined that? Because I personally, haven't.