I'm addicted and I admit, I need help

"Oh, come on" he says, grabbing your hip and forcing you to sit down on his lap again. The cigarette smoke bites the nostrils. Hux has that habit of smoking after work. He comes back to his private complex, doesn't change clothes, just takes them off, then, sits in the chair and lights up a cigarette.

You try to look down at him but the height difference makes it impossible. Blue eyes are gazing straight into yours, his lips purse a little, eyebrows crease together. General knows you hate that smell, but he enjoys it too much and is not willing to give it up. "Can't you do it, at least when I am not here?" the irritated tone of your voice brings him up a cheeky smile.

"No" Hux pulls you closer with one hand. "Your company and this" his gaze slips on the side to look at the other hand, holding a cigarette "are things that give me biggest pleasure. And I deserve both."

You are trying your best to keep an unpleased expression but the compliment slowly breaks down this obstinacy. First comes a smile, then you tip your head a little, close eyes and giggle silently. The ginger man seems very proud of making you blush. You give him a slight push. "Honey-tongue" your face, still red.

It's general's laughter that fills up the room this time. "I might have something more what is at least as sweet" he says and moans silently into your mouth as you meet in a kiss and your hips press harder against his. Hux breaks the kiss in order to put out the cigarette in the ashtray. This one has barely been smoked but it didn't matter, he has plenty more.

"You are an addict." Both of his hands are undoing your shirt.

"I am addicted and I admit, I need help" says Hux, not really sure if he means smoking so much or the feeling when he's around you. He chooses not to think about it too much, picks you up and carries all the way to the bathroom under the shower.