Tongue-tied

It's been a long time since you had a chance to talk to Hux in private. Being a leading scientist in the new blaster technology project requires a lot of time and constant attention. It consumes you so much, you haven been noticing the way general is looking at you. His eyes would give away a longing, for the smallest piece of your attention, if you just took a moment to look at him. However, you're absorbed with the research and Hux is too proud to say anything. He follows you silently as you lead him to the laboratory in order to show him the progress of the team.

The silence helps your thoughts flow freely through your mind. You think of that equation that still needs solving, a report Jet should give you yesterday, but took a day off because of her fiancé's birthday. Your footsteps slow down until both of you stop. You look back at Hux, snapped out of trance. His ice blue eyes seem to spark as your gazes lock at each other. It's surprising how words don't want to flow, despite of your honest will to speak up. Vocal cords disobey and you end up taking a step forward, parting your lips. Silent. General's arms wrap around your waist pulling you closer. You linger into his touch, pushing him against the wall, burying your face in his coat. The gloved hand traces the shape of your jawbone, lifting your chin up. Hux lowers his head. General's lips form a barely visible smile just before meeting yours in a kiss. Closing your eyes, you feel him grabbing your thighs and lifting you up, so now, you're the one who needs to lean down for him. A sweet kiss on lips stops being enough pretty quickly. Hux bites your lower lip with a silent growl and slips his tongue into your mouth. Slowly. He's taking his time reminding himself, enjoying your taste. Ginger man turns in one swift move, pushing you against the wall, as you begin to suck his tongue. Your hands caress his neck, struggling not to go for his fiery hair or wrinkle his uniform. Hux's big body crashes against yours harder and harder making you breathe heavily.

"Excuse me, Professor (S)?" abashed whisper kills the moment. It's Jet. She's standing right next to you, her face completely red. "You asked me to give you this report as soon as I'm back." Hux puts you down on the floor. You give young woman an annoyed look. She blushes a little, clears her throat and just as she's to say something, her face goes completely white. "You- you meant bring it to your office- At once!" She turns away and nearly starts running down the corridor. Hux still looks in her direction with a transparent intention of killing somebody. You chuckle and give him a kiss on the chick.

"I think we should proceed on our duties, Sir." You take the lead but turn you head for a second and whisper to him: "Just don't kill Jet, honey, okay? I kind of need her."

"No promises" says Hux. You are afraid he might serious.