Chapter 13

I felt the sun on my skin and the ray seeping through my lids. I steered and faced the ceiling to adjust and felt an arm around my waist and it all came back.

Last night was...amazing.

Wait, what?

Amazing doesn't even begin to cover it. It was out of this world mind blowing. It was a totally new feeling for me. I felt my cheeks burn up at the thought of every single detail. My heart begin to pound.

"What are you thinking about that's making you blush?"

I turned my face to the left and saw him staring at me. He smiled at me.

"G'morning" I said to him feeling totally shy.

Yea, funny right. After last night you'd think I'd get over it but No!

"Hun-hm" he shook his head and sat up a little using his elbow to support himself as he faced me. "Don't try to avoid the question"

"It was nothing"

"Nothing was making you blush so hard" he had a smirk on his face

"I wasn't blushing"

A smile slowly crept to his lips "Lying doesn't suit you Anna"

I moved away from him trying to get up and I winced at the pain between my thighs. He pulled me back to the bed.

"Are you alright?"

I looked at his face. His brows were creased.
"Yea. I'm just sore"

"Shit! I'm sorry" sadness was written all over him

I smiled "Hey" I reached out and touched the side of his face "It was worth it"

We stared at eachother knowing exactly what the other was thinking. He smiled when he saw me blush.

"Now I know exactly what you were thinking" he got up from the bed "Stay there. I'll be right back" he went into the bathroom.

He was so bossy!

Dear face,
thank you for your betrayal and your acquaintance with Mr. Blush. I'm sure you're both happy now that you've given me away and Mr. Hot now knows exactly what I was thinking.

Yours annoyingly,
Annabelle.

He walked back into the room. "Ran a bath for you"

"Thanks" I smiled at him and began getting out of the bed trying so hard not to show the pain.

"Are you crazy?" he came towards me "Do you want to become more sore?" He lifted me fro the bed, bridal style.

"Matt..."

"Don't you dare tell me you can walk" he said

I wrapped my hands around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Good girl"

He put me in the tub and I felt the warm water already doing its thing. I didn't let go of him.

"Anna..."

"Don't you dare tell me to let you go" I snapped back

He chuckled "You have to"

"I don't want to"

"I can't stay here and watch you"

"Then join me"

"That's just gonna make it worse"

"Make what worse?" I was confused

He drew away and looked at me
"You're sore and you can't do it for a while till you're better and I can't stop thinking about it when you're around me"