Chapter 14

After breakfast Matt we went home. Matt said he didn't want me to go near the kitchen today.

"What are we gonna do all day?" I asked him as we entered the house

"Watch movies, cuddle, watch more movies, eat..."

"Eat what?"

"We'll order in"

I smiled

A few hours later

"I'm getting hungry," I said in the middle of the movie.

We were watching Divergent. It was awesome, there were no words to describe it. When I told Matt I liked Four; the character in the movie, he almost changed the movie to a different one.

But honestly, Theo James is H O T

"What do you want?" He looked at me.

We were sitting on the same couch. I was resting on his shoulder.

"Piittzaa?" I sang tentatively.

I didn't know if he was gonna say 'Heck, that's not food' or 'Pizza it is'

He chuckled "You want Pizza?"

I nodded my head like a little girl

"Okay," he picked up his phone which was laying beside him and called in.

"Yea...Pepperoni with extra cheese...okay..." He gave them the address and hung up. "I didn't ask what you wanted"

"Pepperoni is fine."

A few minutes later the bell rang.

"I'll get it" I jumped up and ran to the door. I opened it and saw the delivery guy with the pizza. I smiled at him.

"Hello," he said smiling back at me

"Hi," I said and took the pizza from him. I could smell it, it was hot and mouth-watering.

"That would be 16 dollars" I dipped my hands into my pocket and was about to give him when a hand stopped me

"Matt!" I snapped at him "You paid for breakfast. Let me pay for this"

"No way" he gave the guy 20 and told him to keep the change. "Oh..." He said when the guy was about to leave "...and don't ever smile at my girlfriend again"

"Matt!" I was shocked

"Yes Mr. O'Connell," he said and went

Matt closed the door as I made my way to the kitchen

"I can't believe you," I said

"What? He was ogling you"

"He was being polite and courteous" I dropped the box on the counter

"Are you mad?" He stood behind the counter

"I'm not" I opened the fridge to get drinks I turned round and saw him standing in front of me "Stop doing that!"

"What?"

"Popping out of nowhere in front of me"

He didn't say anything. I looked at him. He was staring at me

"I can tell you're mad. You get a crease here when you're mad" he touched a spot between my brows "I'm sorry"

"You can't just get pissed at everyone who looks at me, or smiles at me. It doesn't make sense. I thought after I gave you the speech in the restaurant you'd stop it, but no, you want to have it your way. So if you want to get mad at anyone for looking at me, you should get mad at yourself"